This could be GOTY 2014.

+
That's amazing - A meccano set? How come all of the parts are still there? I always thought that the fairies must steal the pieces during the night, given the speed that they disappeared. I don't remember trik-trak though. (I had scalextric)

That's amazing - A meccano set? How come all of the parts are still there? I always thought that the fairies must steal the pieces during the night, given the speed that they disappeared. I don't remember trik-trak though. (I had scalextric)

Those darn fairies! All of my childhood toys are missing pieces.. I blame fairies!

Just to popint out, I am using stock pictures to represent the stuff.

I am missing quite a few peices, but its actually several sets. I probably have a few hundred peices of the Blue+Yellow modern stuff and about 120 peices of my dads Green+Red.

I used to have 3 crates of Lego, but that went a while ago.

The Trik Trak cars are like a really early wind up scalextric set. They have a track and everything.

Still impressive though.. I have a box of small parts left from my childhood toys. I can't get myself to throw them away.. So much history..

Top Bottom