This game better introduce something new

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping this game "does something new".

Not just be a well executed RPG.

For example.

1) Have some VR content in the game. Optional of course. But vr is something cyberpunks would do and have. So having me, the player, put my vr headset on to "jack in" makes perfect sense. It would be immensely cool.

Let's say you find or buy a VR headset in the game. Then to use it you put your real headset on.

Sadly this won't be the case because of Xbox.

2) Phone app companion. Make it an integral part of the game. Cyberpunks would already have these devices so it fits.

Imagine fake phone calls coming through your game phone app and having in game chats and texts from there on the go.

Sadly I don't think these kind of game changing ideas will be present opting instead for least common denominator game.

It will be a great game but if its just a walk around shoot and talk to npcs then its a missed opportunity to bring something new.

Sadly this won't be the case because of Xbox.
This is just an attempt to start some kind of a platform war. VR won't be included because there is not enough of a market for it, the devs have stated that and it's not hidden information either.

opting instead for least common denominator game.
And this is in the same vein as the Xbox comment.

It would be entirely possible to present the same ideas (though the VR one is kinda pointless since it won't happen) without such an attitude. And because of that attitude, and those wordings, I'm going to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom