this game is simply unplayable

+
i am getting sick of wasting my time on this game reloading over and over again because missions just break some examples

the whatever voodoo mission i used my double jump and wen't over the wall and approached the mission from the wrong direction and this broke it it took me like 30 min to realize that i broke it

spellbound i took her down and now i can't hack the laptop because the option isn't even there despite having 10 intelligence every time i approach her the laptop is already open so i wasted my time trying to save ingame money on a broken game i even stupidly looked at whatever counterfit documents that i looted from her and i couldn't even find them in my inventory i looked several times, i had to look it up to realize there is no code and that you have to hack it i can either close the lid or use it i can't hack it so now i have a choice to quit playing or pay the money because i am forced to because the game won't even let me play it

looting works like 50% of the time other times you can't loot a gun sometimes because a body is ontop but often it's just frozen on the ground with the loot indicator but no way to loot this also has another problem trying to crouch while someone is talking to loot things that refuse to be lootable unless you croach so you you skip important dialog and have to reload

or when voices are missing i wen't through an entire mission the detective one where characters didn't move their mouth or had a voice just the text passing by and v just talking to mute people

or when characters randomely overlap eachother in the phone preview window for no reason they just pop in over the character talking.

this game is a broken mess and either you refund people or you give a free game or discount on another game because i am sick of this, i lost so much respect for cdprojektred for offering refunds on console but pc players get nothing? it's a good game that has been ruined by it's premature release i already lost respect for them when they let streamers have the game before paying customers but this sealed it, i used to feel cdprojektred was different they aren't they are just like any other game developer doing questionable things to get more money i am so disappointed i will never see them the same way again

I hadn't the issues you described, the game is simply PLAYABLE for me.

Good luck!
saying i haven't had any issues so it's fine is like saying the tire of my car did not get loose so it's fine, not everyone has the same bugs but many do, google the helicopter circling bug i had it too, the call to intiate sinnerman has no voice acting which i wasn't alone with, it's a broken mess.

Linux version is broken too for 4 reasons:

1.- Proton 5.13-4 is not working with Nvidia GPUs. It has got a lot of problems (I tried with Far Cry 5 and I have got a lot of crashes and throws to desktop, I hadn't got this crashes before launching 5.13-4 version.)

2.- Nvidia Drivers not working well with Cyberpunk 2077 on Linux. They will lauch a driver that support well Cyberpunk and improvements like raytracing and dlss with Cyberpunk on Linux with the 460 driver version. We need to wait.

3.- If you have got an AMD Ryzen CPU, Cyberpunk 2077 is not detecting well the SMT of the CPU. It means that if you have got a 6 core 12 threads CPU, the game only detect 6 core, you lose 6 threads. CD Project Red must fix that.

4.- Cyberpunk 2077 is broken, it has got a lot of problems, AI bugs, glitches, artifacts on Linux, and the performance is horrible.

I have got the 4 problems:
My GPU is an Nvidia Card GTX 1080 Ti
My CPU is AMD Ryzen 7 2700x
I have got the 5.13-4 version which is not working well with Nvidia GPUs.
and I have got Cyberpunk which is broken.

My experience:
Game runs at 20-40 fps with bad frametime, with shuttering and artifacts. It crash every 15 mins.
It is impossible for me to play well.

I will wait for fixes from Steam Proton, CD Project Red and Nvidia.

another fun thing happened, i seemed to have left a body near my apartment during my very earlier play and every time i visit my apartment cops are always looking for me as the body is still there i can't move the body because if i try i get the police on me making the elevator inaccessible and now the door to my apartment is locked while people are walking through it so i can't access my apartment meaning i can't unload my loot meaning any mission is going to be walking slowly i want to swear at this point.

Top Bottom