This game needs camera adjustability

+
This game needs camera adjustability

Would love to see some camera presets or full adjustability introduced in the next patches.The current default camera is too drawn out for my taste to be honest.I'd like to be able to play with the camera from the game's trailers or like the default one on Witcher 2

This is my most requested tweak since launch.I hope the devs read this and think about it.And from what I take,a great majority of players want this also.

im with you on this also. i hate that there's zero options. i respect that other players enjoy the game as it is but a LOT of us would love some over the shoulder or full adjustability like you mentioned :/ i even made a poll for this matter but little to no attention was paid.

yes, absolutely, geralt i way too separated from the "screen" he looks tiny, i like the camera close to geralt and to the right, like in tw1

it shouldnt be that hard since many parts of the game have the over the shoulder camera egg: caves, houses etc

people have been asking for this for a long time now :/ im enjoying the new patch and i deff see performance upgrades which enhances my experience while playing the game, the camera options would just "close" my tweak wishes. please guys, please add this option! I am tired of having to play overburden so that i can avoid the far away camera > . > lol

Last edited:
Totally agree, the game desperately needs camera options. I know there are currently no plans from CDPR to implement this on console, the only chance is if enough people make it known it's something they want. Like you, it's THE change I'd like to see added the most. Perhaps consoles will get access to mods, CDPR mentioned they wanted to find a way to make it happen, but that seems like a fat chance. Any ideas on how to get CDPR's attention?

Well maybe we'll see it in the Enhanced or GOTY edition if they aren't aiming for patching it through anytime soon

Top Bottom