This guy nailed it!

+
I don't know, maybe they should make a public statement right now that they are keeping current version as is and are re releasing the game finished in ~6~11months from now. At the very least release the game with all features seen in gamplay trailers and demos that people loved so much (including humanity costs) and with an actual decent number of long side quest chains and a decent payable prolog. That would be rhe very bare minimum.

Other studios did it, with less people, less money, and history shows that generally loved games arw very successful when re released. Players see it as something good, as in "the developers are actually listening" sort of way (kinda like what they did with the Sonic Movie, but there are many successful examples).

I don't know, maybe they should make a public statement right now that they are keeping current version as is and are re releasing the game finished in ~6~11months from now. At the very least release the game with all features seen in gameplay trailers and demos that people loved so much (including humanity costs) and with an actual decent number of long side quest chains and a decent payable prologue. That would be the very bare minimum.

Other studios did it, with less people, less money, and history shows that generally loved games are very successful when re released. Players see it as something good, as in "the developers are actually listening" sort of way (kinda like what they did with the Sonic Movie, but there are many successful examples).
This ^

I don't know, maybe they should make a public statement right now that they are keeping current version as is and are re releasing the game finished in ~6~11months from now. At the very least release the game with all features seen in gamplay trailers and demos that people loved so much (including humanity costs) and with an actual decent number of long side quest chains and a decent payable prolog. That would be rhe very bare minimum.

Other studios did it, with less people, less money, and history shows that generally loved games arw very successful when re released. Players see it as something good, as in "the developers are actually listening" sort of way (kinda like what they did with the Sonic Movie, but there are many successful examples).

I can get onboard with this IF they offered it free to those who paid for the original

I'm Curious.
Do you guys think Cyberpunk 2077 is salvageable? Like can they Fix the Game up to finally meet Expectations and to go through with their Promises? I mean not Including Updates and Hot Fixes for the Bug and Glitches all around. But like Re including A lot of the Cut Features and Content they Bragged About so much.
Or
Would it be better that they Basically Ditch this Current Version of this Game and Finish the Second Version of the Game All The Way without taking any Short Cuts and Cutting Features, Least that's Reasonable. People can Still get their Refunds Of course, whether they can Keep the now Dated Game is up to CDPR.

Personally, i feel like the Second would be the Better Option for them. Though i honestly don't know what would the Ramifications would be if they choose to do so. Their already in deep Hot Water with their Investors and already undergoing an Investigation for a Potential Law Suite, plus they already gain Millions from Pre Order Sales. To suddenly Announce that their Ditching that Cyberpunk Game to Make and Finish another Version that would be better is a bit of a Gamble. Could cost them much more money and PR Nightmare. I don't know. I think for them to pull this off, they would HAVE to be Honest this time with everyone. To their Investors, their Fans and their Consumers. If it worked for FFIV, and others. Then it could work for CDPR.

Yeah, no, this one nails it..
Watchdogs Legion may have the open world AI scripting written well, but the gameplay is tedious and endlessly repetitive from all the reviews I have seen.

Attachments

• win.png
    win.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 104
The video is 100000% correct. Unfortunately, while the story does have it's good moments...There's just so much wrong with, and the world, and literally everything about the game and that's setting aside the bugs, glitches, and terrible optimization for everything under a 3090. God forbid you have an old gen console.

Is this game fixable? Should be. Should management/ leadership overseeing this game be fired? Should be.
8 total years of development, 4 years after an apparent scrap of the game. Which, in my eyes, still means 8 years. I've seen two figures of costs of 120+ million and 300+ million, whichever is right idk. Doesn't matter, either one is just absolutely hilarious looking at the end product.

Will they fix the game? Idk, I'd like to think so after they figure out their 1000 bugs, glitches, terrible game performance, hotfix's that fix on thing and break another, cut content, lawsuits, and sony issues :D

I don't think CDPR expects Sony or Microsoft to foot the "Entire" refund bill if they are getting a 30% cut of total sale. This is a highly suspect presumption.

Otherwise I think the video was pretty accurate for an opinion piece.

Why would I watch another 33 min of garbage starting by biching about joytoys?
Get your stuff together.
Don't spread random shit lying around the internet, encumbering people's valuable neural circuits, when some other people have actual writing and/or oral delivery skills.

It's mostly not about the truth, the three reviews I mentionned are cautious ones. While overall praising the game, they mention many issues in a constructive manner.
This is about raising the bar for criticism.
OP's review and yours come directly from the main subreddit at its worst state in time, like 10 days ago. There is /r/lowsodiumcyberpunk too dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Maxzorazon, I agree with you.

I'll stick to the content creators which I followed up until now since they at least are able to argument and tel their opinions on a more neutral stance (even though they were hyped asf cuk same as me)
Just take a look at following channels if you find the time and interest to do so. They also offer a lot of lore insights and videos on the different actors, factions and so on.
The Neon Arcade, LastKnownMeal and TheMadQueen (she is "the lore master")

I found this review here pretty good

Top Bottom