This is the year when TW3 is going to be released (duh)

+
I think game will come on the end of the year. Belleteyn would be great, but I don't even want devs to hurry because of some early release date. I wouldn't mind if game would be delayed on 2015, but I don't think it will happen.

21st December or some special date like this would be good, 3rd November (because of "3") is also possible (by coincidence 600 years anniversary of Hus arrival on council of Constance, where he was burn to death for heresy)

23-09-2014

Why?

23 corresponds with the letter W
09 corresponds with the letter I

20 corresponds with the letter T
14 corresponds with the letter N because it's a Next Gen title.

So there we go. Now I'll wait patiently until I win. />

Senteria said:
23-09-2014

Why?

23 corresponds with the letter W

20 corresponds with the letter T
14 corresponds with the letter N because it's a Next Gen title.

So there we go. Now I'll wait patiently until I win. />/>

03 corresponds with the letter C
18 corresponds with the letter R

03.09.1809 ...uhhh, no wait. Something went incredibly wrong here...

Agent_Blue

I say we start an illegal mature betting scheme.

emperorzorn said:

Hehe. I wonder how many fans will be disappointed if Ciri does not make an entrance.

emperorzorn said:

Something wrong here? :confused:/> you mean about date? /> something wrong with time and Ciri? /> THAT is INCREDIBLY wrong!!!!/>

Oh! BTW All this3 years I felt like Lily with all stuff wich CDPR were given us, drop to drop, gadget to gadget, surprise to surprise and this yer I HOPE to find in the bottom of this magical backpack my gift's CDPR: TW3WH!! The day they realease it I swear I'll be able to cry like Lily do!!!!!! No shame!!!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOpOhlGiRTM&feature=player_detailpage[/media]

Wichat said:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOpOhlGiRTM&feature=player_detailpage[/media]

CDPR: "Look what's inside the bag"
Me: "A Witcher t-shirt ?"
CDPR: "Yes, and what else is inside ?"
Me: "A ...a witcher medallion !"
CDPR: "There is more, look."
Me: "Wow, the Witcher 1 and the Witcher 2 CE !"
CDPR: "Where would you like to take all this stuff ?"
Me: "Uhm.. here ?"
CDPR: "No, if you could take it anywhere !"
Me: "To... to Novigrad !"
CDPR: "That's where we are going today !"
Me: "T-today ?! Oh my god !"

*CDPR hands over a copy of TW3 and I burst out in tears*

vivaxardas said:
If I to make a wild guess, I would say November-December 2014. Let's say 12/13/14 simply because it looks kinda nice and easy to remember ;)/>

That depends in which country you live in Sir. To me(not American) 12/13/14 means the twelfth of the thirteenth month 2014. In other words, it will never be released unless we actually create a thirteenth month. ;)

I still say 17th of May 2014. Why? Because I have such fond memories of 17th of May 2011. :D

Wichat said:
Something wrong here? :confused: you mean about date? something wrong with time and Ciri? THAT is INCREDIBLY wrong!!!!
I am not worried about it, if there is something wrong with time, she will fix it :)

Yen and Geralt gave me 25.7. and Ciri gave me 3rd millennium :)

Hello everyone. I would say in Halloween, not based on anything, but because it's a good day (night) to release the Wild Hunt.

Thats from IMDB, Charles dance's profile. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (Video Game) (filming)
Emperor Emhyr var Emreis of Nilfgaard (voice).
So if it says (filming) i guess they re not done with the voice acting yet?

revieced said:
Thats from IMDB, Charles dance's profile. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (Video Game) (filming)
Voice acting takes less time and effort compared to developing the engine, game mechanics, story, etc. So it's only natural that they have only started filming

On topic, I say 21 October 2013 :3

revieced said:

IMDB isn't necessarily kept up-to-date. I looked up an actor last week where it listed his planned projects for 2009. He died in 2008, something they didn't mention.

3 September at 6.09 pm. Polish time. Obviously ;)/>

FoggyFishburne said:
You know, I could've sworn that I read an article saying that RED was done with the plot aspect of the game. Now it's only stuff like optimization and tweaking that's left. But since I'm unable to find the damn article again, I've concluded that I'm just a lying piece of shit!

But man, I'd bet my life that I read it somewhere.

Bah, no matter. My guess is still that it's going to be released this year. If not, that's cool. There's gonna be a lot of other shit to play. Maybe even too much shit!

But recently they also stated that they've read new Sapkowski's book and there are some great things that they prolly put into their game, so maybe not so finished with the plot?

Top Bottom