This may be the craziest thing to ask but does anyone know how many shards are on Cyberpunk

+
I am trying to collect every shard on the game and i know their is ALOT of them but is there any way to find out how many so i can know when i find them all.....my guess is over 1,000 and I know no one is crazy enough to try to make a video of every location since their is so many.

Honeslty, I don't know :(
But if I remember, with all the convos, lore, story,... I counted more than 700 in one of my playthrough (since, I didn't really pay attention).
There is a good list on this wiki, but I'm not sure that alls are there :)
(The most difficult to collect should be the "convos", because they exist in a single copy of each)
Cyberpunk 2077 Shards

List of Shards​

Articles​

Leaflets​

Literature​

Notes​

Other​

People of Night City​

Technology​

Religion & Philosophy​

World​

Cyberpsycho​

Poetry​

Encrypted​

Some shards you find in the world will contain information hidden behind data encryption measures. To decrypt a shard, first either open it through the notification when you acquire it or find it later in the Shards tab under Journal in the main menu. Then, select CRACK SECURITY to unlock its secrets.

Last edited:
I am trying to collect every shard on the game and i know their is ALOT of them but is there any way to find out how many so i can know when i find them all.....my guess is over 1,000 and I know no one is crazy enough to try to make a video of every location since their is so many.
have fun.

have fun.
oooh thanks didnt know that existed ....and i will i always clear out an area before i finish quest...may take forever but gonna be fun doing it

remember some are locked behind doors that only open for one gig or mission.
Yep and there are ones which are only available for a specific lifepath (like the one in the dude who threat Padre for Street Kid in the intro, found dead later. Or the one in the dude who jumped from the bridge for Corpo).
So get them all would be impossible or very difficult :)

Top Bottom