This supposed to be an open world thing right?

+
Rogue, Judy, Panam, Padre, Regina and all.. Peralez, there's a vote for Peralez poster in MY apartment, WHO HAD THE NERVE TO INVADE MY APART AND PUT THIS SHIT ON THE WALL.. I don't want to have anything else to do with these people anymore, any time soon. This is my city, I want to do whatever, whenever I want.
I want to go home, sit down, drink a beer and play a videogame on an 80s Atari console while listening to tunes of my choice, put clothes I really feel comfortable with, cook a nice breakfast, drive my custom Arch, race for eddies, meet people, stalk them and hack their personal computers, read and investigate about conspiracies I found in shards and heard on the news without having to go on a killing spree, do some good for who I consider good people in need.
Man, there's so much potential in Cyberpunk2077 and NC, I'm on my 3rd or 4th playthrough, dunno, I don't care Judy are Panam are away, Rogue is the queen but I have my street cred/respect, I don't need to deal with her arrogance etc etc applies to all other protagonists also.
Free Cyberpunk2077!

I'm listening Rat Boy & Ibdy Who's ready for Tomorrow, one of my favourits in the game, it reminds me alot of Tim Bomb, Operation Ivy, Rancid which were a big big reference in my adolescence, and I already had a couple o'beerz because i'm +18

Top Bottom