this update 1.2 is crashing my game that previously ran fine

+
OK, i have read these forums and the steam forum as well about this update causing crashes. First of all all my previous game play about 65 hrs was completely crash free, yes, i had bugs and all that but the game NEVER crashed, not even one time. So after the first series of crashes i verified the files ( PC on Steam ) It found one file corrupt and downloaded a 92 MB file as a fix? tried playing and more constant crashes. Uninstalled the dam game and cleaned everything and did a clean re-install 2 minutes in the game and another crash, all the time sending crash reports. They have about a dozen from me today. I have no Mods or any thing like that installed. My system handles all my other 22 ubisoft games and my 200 games in steam all run without issue, well, most of them...my system is performing excellent with COD or warfare or whatever i toss at it..... So I give up on this title , this patch that we have waited so long for broke something at least for myself and quite a number of others that are even still attempting to play this game. What a disappointment but not a surprise.

I came specifically to the forum to mention the very same issue. It crashed during the Cyberpsycho mission The Wasteland, and various city locations.
It never crashed before.

I am currently updating my graphics drivers, and will see if that helps.

I also tried verifying the game files. Restarted the PC, and had to re-download the entire patch again.
Post automatically merged:

Updating drivers and verifying files helped so far. If it keeps crashing, I will report back.
Tested now at The Wasteland, no crash.
Definitely recommend updating drivers!

Last edited:
Top Bottom