This would be a pretty cool teaser for expansion!

+
Be pretty cool of marketing started making online puzzles with secret messages and images containg all kinds of clues and hints at expansion.

Attachments

• photomode_15082021_052820.png
    photomode_15082021_052820.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 71
Be pretty cool of marketing started making online puzzles with secret messages and images containg all kinds of clues and hints at expansion.
Not so sure, it could still generate a big hype train :(
Some already seing clues where there is not (for me at least).
(So maybe cool, but not sure it could be "useful")

At this point not sure what would be a good strategy that is going to satisfy anyone. Unfortunately I feel the people that are hellbent on seeing this franchise fail are a little more vocal. I feel for the developers. Talk about being at a crossroads and stuck in between a rock and a hard place and to top that off finding the inspiration to craft an amazing comeback. But I have faith, its certainly within their ability and talent + there is some real gifted modders and artists that want to see Cyberpunk succeed.

At this point not sure what would be a good strategy that is going to satisfy anyone. Unfortunately I feel the people that are hellbent on seeing this franchise fail are a little more vocal. I feel for the developers. Talk about being at a crossroads and stuck in between a rock and a hard place and to top that off finding the inspiration to craft an amazing comeback. But I have faith, its certainly within their ability and talent + there is some real gifted modders and artists that want to see Cyberpunk succeed.
Yep :(
But don't get me wrong, I'm speaking for me, If it's the case, I would enjoy that a lot.
That's could be awesome to "really" have clues somewhere on the map. Like maybe a painting on a random wall, a message on a computer or simply a random dialogue between two NPC :)

Top Bottom