Those boots are made for walkin' - Quest broken 1.31

+
So even after the 1.31 patch that says the quest and the car was fixed, I still don't have the car and finish the quest. View attachment 11258848

Attachments

• Cyberpunk2077 2021-10-09 18-45-13.png
    Cyberpunk2077 2021-10-09 18-45-13.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 139
Weird,
Which platform ? Are you using mods ? "Fresh" 1.31 playthrough or started in a previous version (like 1.3 or previous) ?
If you don't use any mods (or in the past in this save), you can report it to CDPR Support with your save file.

I'm on PC, and I'm using some mods, but I don't see which "aesthetic" mods can disturb a quest like this (ReShade and E3 female V model, and also Limited HUD).
I also use some script extension mods, like redscript, Cyber Engine Tweaks, red4ext, TweakDBext and some mods using them (Photo Mode Unlocker by example)
Nope, I created that save during the 1.2 period (maybe 1.23 iirc), so maybe there is an issue about it.

Last edited:
I'm not saying it's necessarily because of the mods, but it is possible (mods can create bugs in a totally unrelated part of the game). And mod data remains in the saves, so even deleting them and reinstalling the game entirely, if you reload a save where mods were "active", the problem may continue to appear :(

So it's useless to report this bug to CDPR Support if you're using mods unfortunately. It remains to cross our fingers that the problem comes from the game itself and that CDPR fix it in a future patch :(

I use the game without Mods and i have the same problem - No car!
I have the Nomad way and i play on PC.
I cant do nothing with this quests.

It's best to use the link that is mentioned above, to report this issue:

Please click on "Contact Us" to send a ticket to CDPR support.

But before you do that - in case you haven't done that - try to verify/repair the game as explained in this article.

CEAN0

Forum regular
After i did reinstall the game with 1.31 direct and started a new game i have had no issues with this mission at all, and i use mod's (tested this mission 3-4 times. and it works all the time).

i have a clean installment on another drive there i have no mods installed for bugg testing.

I bought, downloaded, and installed the game in december, am running zero mods, and this mission is bugged for me preventing me from getting the all side missions achievement. Game's been out over a year. WTF.

I bought, downloaded, and installed the game in december, am running zero mods, and this mission is bugged for me preventing me from getting the all side missions achievement. Game's been out over a year. WTF.
Which achievement ?
Because I'm not sure that this quest take a part of any achievement in the game (Nomad only quest and probably not required for "The Wasteland" achievement).

Top Bottom