Three bugs - one fairly serious - Ancient foglet

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest 4368728

Hi! When the Ancient foglet card is destroyed by a Fleder, the Ancient foglet card does NOT always show on the board after it respawns. It still counts towards the players score but sometimes cannot be seen during a round or when the round ends. In such a case, it can then only be seen if the player quits the game after pressing escape. The card can still be interacted with, for example, hovering your mouse over its 'slot' or being hit by a deathwish unit. I don't know if the other player can see the card or not when it is not visible to me. I discovered this during training.

Anyway, this kinda makes me reluctant to use the deck. Hopefully, it can be patched soon.

Another bug is within the deck builder. If you have the Caretaker and Syanna together in a deck or the Caretaker and Royal decree together in a deck, then both Syanna and the Royal decree will sometimes appear with the Caretaker image, giving the appearance of two Caretaker cards.

I've also been told the witch hunter executioner (Syndicate card) can sometimes appear as Geralt (the 'destroy unit with 9 power or more' card) within the deck builder.

I'm using the pc version of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom