Threesomes

+
Please add romance routes where we can have threesomes with the companions like Judy and Panam.
Maybe some sidequests to make them like eachother more.
In Cyberpunk 2077 one would think it would be more common.

I don't see this ever happening, as romance in Cyberpunk is quite intimate and meaningful.

I could see it happening with random joytoys on Jig Jig Street, because it's a place strictly for pleasure. But can't see this happening with V, Panam and Judy because Panam is not even into girls. Can't even see this happening with V, Judy and River because Judy is not into guys.

So it would be contradicting the character personalities and make them extremely shallow. I do however wish there were quests that would bring companions together so they don't feel like they're existing in their own universe. Like I wish I could bring Judy along for River's family dinner and such situations.

Last edited:
I don't see this ever happening, as romance in Cyberpunk is quite intimate and meaningful.

I could see it happening with random joytoys on Jig Jig Street, because it's a place strictly for pleasure. But can't see this happening with V, Panam and Judy because Panam is not even into girls. Can't even see this happening with V, Judy and River because Judy is not into guys.

So it would be contradicting the character personalities and make them extremely shallow. I do however wish there were quests that would bring companions together so they don't feel like they're existing in their own universe. Like I wish I could bring Judy along for River's family dinner and such situations.
Yeah, you'd need the characters to be compatible in sexual tastes AND to be into such thing. But nevertheless I concur with OP's point that the romances in this game are too normal for a decadent dystopia.

The characters portrayed in the Cyberpunk 2077 video game are merely lines of code. Simply REMOVING certain lines will make it so they will hook up with the video game player regardless of gender or orientation. The game is LESS INCLUSIVE by having such restrictions.

And I agree with the OP. [...]

Last edited by a moderator:
On one hand, I'm all for creativity. On the other hand, I'm not keen on taking a character that someone else created and changing them without premission. Kind of rude to do.

I don't see them changing the love interests' preferences in the future though, which sucks because I would make a female V if she was able to be with Kerry, being that he is canonically bisexual.

I kinda would prefer more options and possibly not only by doing work for the people you can romance. Im guessing going to the bar and flirting with people hasent died even in 2077 even if it does not lead too romances. Should be more non work related content overall but then it would become a lifesimulator game instead i guess.

Top Bottom