Throne rooms comparison and analisis The sword of destiny Trailer ( possible spoiler)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Throne rooms comparison and analisis The sword of destiny Trailer ( possible spoiler)

Hello there fellow witcher fans, im writing this post to discus with you a mindblowing fact that i noticed when the sword of destiny trailer was shown in public ( by the way the moment i saw it i had an orgasm. the best trailer i saw in a long time i just love it. Long live CD Projekt Red and their awsomenes).

Dont know if you noticed that the throne room were emhyr van emreis is in the trailer looks the same as the throne room from vizima castle shown in the firts witcher game, it is a small but very interesting detail. many might have missed it becouse alot of awsome stuf happens in the cutseen at the same time.
Fortunately i was able to see it eaven though of the emperor apearence (voiced by charles dance :D) and the talking about ciri :)D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D).

Taking into acount that it may be posible that the lord developers have the same design for all palace throne rooms, i think The cutceen shown happens in a time when temeria is under the empire controll (or atleast vizima the capital of the realm) and the emperor is there to supervise the invasion presonaly.
other option might be that what we see takes place in nilfgaard (yes, the capital city and the empire have the same name) in a cutseen, if it is ingame terrain it would mean that we will be able to travel farr to the south, almost to the end of the continent wich i don think it is the case (but it would be awsome :D, biggest game map ever created).
I suport the first option though wich is the one i see it is more possible.

here you can find the videos. se by yourself. you will noticed that the throne room in 0:40 to 0:45 (the sword of destiny trailer) is exactly the same as 0:00 to 0:20 (the witcher- outro and ingame level).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtVdAasjOgU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YyX9z9xQ1U

tell me what you think, have a great day

Last edited:
Commented on immediately after the SoD trailer was released. It seems that Emhir has set up HQ in Vizima, to a high degree of likelihood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom