Thronebreaker: All chapter 1 chests taken (confirmed) summary says 9/10

+
I took all the ten chests in chapter 1, been back there to confirm them opened, and visible on the map below (two of the chests are only half visible on the extreme left and right).

However, at chapter end summary, progress only states 9/10 golden chests.

Bug? Help?

Attachments

• chapter map.png
    chapter map.png
    423.6 KB · Views: 1,626
  • Chapter end summary.png
    Chapter end summary.png
    281.2 KB · Views: 3,148

rrc

Forum veteran
Did you say
'F**k you Stray of Sparla. I wont take bribe from you. Soldiers! Kill that bandit!" and was proud that your soldiers' morale increased?
? I also did the same foolish mistake and got 9/10 and now, there is nothing you can do about it. Live with your decisions :p

In the second play through don't do that mistake.

Did you say
'F**k you Stray of Sparla. I wont take bribe from you. Soldiers! Kill that bandit!" and was proud that your soldiers' morale increased?
? I also did the same foolish mistake and got 9/10 and now, there is nothing you can do about it. Live with your decisions :p

In the second play through don't do that mistake.

Well, no. I took them up on their offer. If you look at the screenshot of my area map, you clearly see 10 greyed out chests on the map. So it would seem I have taken them, but only 9 register.

That’s unfortunate. I had that bug last month, but when I replayed this chapter this month I got the achievement, so it‘s definitely possible to get it. No idea why this issue occurred again :(

Support can be reached here: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/gwent/pc

Thanks! I'll try to reach support.

Got the same issue after having opened 5 chests in chapter 1 and grey rider statistics showing 4/10. Reported.

I cant actually find how to report or contact support about it on the link, just standard answers. Any help there?

Top Bottom