Thronebreaker standard cards missing after patch

+
Until recently, I had all the cards from Thronebreaker in Gwent: all standard versions (acquired from purchasing Thronebreaker) and the premium ones (acquired by finding the chests in the Thronebreaker game). With the recent patch, all premium Thronebreaker cards (except leaders) are not millable anymore, but all the standard Thronebreaker cards have disappeared from my collection! I have reported this to CDPR. Does anyone have the same issue or know more about this? Thanks.

I've not lost any of my cards, nor have I seen other reports about it. Sounds like a weird issue -- but one that CDPR will be able to resolve.

I can't even imagine a single logical explanation for the issue since you still have the premium Thronebreaker cards.

I've not lost any of my cards, nor have I seen other reports about it. Sounds like a weird issue -- but one that CDPR will be able to resolve.

I can't even imagine a single logical explanation for the issue since you still have the premium Thronebreaker cards.
Are your premium Thronebreaker cards also not millable anymore? Or the standard ones?

The premium versions were never millable to begin with.
Thanks for confirming! I may be having a brain fart, not remembering that I milled these standard versions. I'll let CDPR confirm. :confused: It would be nice to have something like an audit trail/history available to see when and what happened with your account and cards.

Top Bottom