Thronebreaker Final Battle: Need Tips

+
The spike in difficulty is #@%$& massive and the opponent has a huge deck and has the ability to add 3 cards to his deck AND boost all units AND has at least 2 of this card, and he has units that reach ridiculous levels of power. I appreciate a difficult final battle but this is too much.
Any tips on how to win this? You can't kill his troops, and it's damn difficult to outscore him too.

After many attempts I managed to win that battle using mainly:

Bomb heaver to throw fire at the opponent rows;​
Muzzle and another resilient card I dont remember the name to seize bronze units from the opponent​
(seize the Alba Armored Cavalry - it is a strong card that increases value when the opponent uses order abilities);​
The mage Aretuza Adept to create copies of the Alba Armored Cavalry;​
Reenforcements to play all the copies of the Alba AC (these cards will continue to increase value even after you use all your cards and pass).​
With this strategy you can win using the cards of your opponent.​

You could also experiment with a pirate heavy deck - they can generate a ridiculous amount of points too (but only if you have several pirates in your deck). But that‘s a deck you have you try out first...

I‘d say it‘s best to pick cards that can generate a huge amount of points if untouched. And it helps to have cards that can draw other cards.

But anyhow, there are a lot of different ways to success in the final battle. Then again, it might be more difficult to win the showdown with a control heavy deck that‘s all about damage.

Top Bottom