Thronebreaker is amazing -- please make more "Witcher Tales"

+
Loved the Thronebreaker, such a great additon to the whole franchise, easily CDPR could make another one, just shame that they advertised it poorly as it tanked the sales!.

I'd like a
Golden Axe coin up conversion Witcher themed. Just 5 levels with Geralt as figther, Zoltan as axe wielding dorf and Yennefer as mage. Swamp level, Novigrad level, Skellige Level, Scoiatael level and Nilfgaard Level with boss monsters. Not sure who Death Adder would be.

Story, writing, the lore exploration and interesting characters were all amazing. The game play itself lacked a lot. It was thoroughly unbalanced and really not great. Most of my battles were really boring to the point where I'd play one or two cards, and just pass. I knew I'd win anyway - primarily because the cards were so ridiculously OP.

That said, creating a story mode with unique stories and new lore would be really nice. This could for instance be the perspective of the Wild Hunt trying to hunt down Ciri. Or perhaps a story where you take the perspective of Emhyr during the civil war / invasion of the North. What I liked the most about Throne Breaker was how the choices actually mattered, and if they create a new story then I hope they will continue with that.

Top Bottom