Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales and The Witcher Adventure Game

+
Hello, I have a question about The Witcher Adventure Game and Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales, the question is if those two games are canon in the other Witcher games (The Witcher 1, 2 and 3) and if so in which part of the 3 games would be historically of the 3 games?

Not quite sure what you're asking here, but, historically, Thronebreaker takes place well before the events of the three main Witcher games, during the second war with Nilfgaard. The action is set during the conflict described in Sapkowski's Baptism of Fire.

As for the Adventure Game, I don't think it has a specific position within the time-line of The Witcher saga, as it references a wide array of characters, both from the books and the games, but does not tell a definite narrative with a set chronology.

Not quite sure what you're asking here, but, historically, Thronebreaker takes place well before the events of the three main Witcher games, during the second war with Nilfgaard. The action is set during the conflict described in Sapkowski's Baptism of Fire.

As for the Adventure Game, I don't think it has a specific position within the time-line of The Witcher saga, as it references a wide array of characters, both from the books and the games, but does not tell a definite narrative with a set chronology.
I was referring to exactly that. Thank you very much for your answer. you helped me a lot.

Top Bottom