Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales is now available for pre-order!

+
Why did you remove "GWENT: Art of The Witcher Card Game artbook from Dark Horse (Coming Soon)" from the pre-order page of Thronebreaker?
GWENT: Art of The Witcher Card Game artbook from Dark Horse is again listed amongst the goodies on the GOG page.

Also, 5 premium kegs for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game have been added.

OK, I pre-ordered the game last week, cause I do want to support you, whatever.

Still not sure if I pre-ordered Gwent or Disciples IV, though (and I do love the Disciples series).
.jpg

Still saying that the cards look so FOREIGN on that board and with those 3D leaders... it's preposterous.

Maybe consider to remove the backgrounds and the frames of the cards, so they can be like actual UNITS on that (supposed) battlefield? Instead they do look like in an universe of their own slapped there like that, each with it's different background and whatever.

I have huge disconnect with this visual, really.

I want to preorder this but i'm a little unsure of how this update will work for me and i'm hoping someone can explain.
I play Gwent on PC through the day and xbox at night, if i download this on PC will i still be able to do that using my xbox account like i do now? or will i have to buy it twice and play on pc and xbox as to different accounts from now on?

Still saying that the cards look so FOREIGN on that board and with those 3D leaders... it's preposterous.
Maybe consider to remove the backgrounds and the frames of the cards, so they can be like actual UNITS on that (supposed) battlefield? Instead they do look like in an universe of their own slapped there like that, each with it's different background and whatever.
yeah make 3d units too, its silly to play cards on dirt.
i got asleep during stream...

Just a marketing game? I'm glad to disagree with you here.

View attachment 10978700

Look at the GOG page with what its really about:

• Thronebreaker features over 250 single player tailored cards, as well as 20 brand new cards for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game.
    • 5 premium kegs for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game
    • 2 in-game GWENT: The Witcher Card Game Player Titles
    • 2 in-game GWENT: The Witcher Card Game Player Avatars
    • Digital version of GWENT: Art of The Witcher Card Game artbook from Dark Horse.
    • How about more GWENT extras?
      Unlock 20 cards (standard versions) for use in GWENT: The Witcher Card Game and search for their exclusive premium versions during your travels in Thronebreaker.
      Note: Standard versions of the 20 cards can also be crafted directly in GWENT: The Witcher Card Game.
Yep, its about to get more Gwent sales...Even the card battle font looks the same as in Gwent.
Why didnt they add Witcher 3 or even Cyberpunk 2077 stuff as the bonuses if its not a sales pitch game for Gwent?

Top Bottom