Thronebreaker: Will I be able to visit previous maps after I finish game?

+
will i be able to visit previous maps after i finish game? im focusing more on story so i wont find everything in first playthrough

You can. From the Load Game screen, under one of the saved games, you can see a brown box with "RETURN TO ...". I believe once you pick the map you want, it will reset the progress of that map and everything afterward, so be careful.

Sorry to write my question in this thread, but it is the one that comes most close to my issue, since I have not posted enough to be allowed to start my own thread.

I am on the first map ...still, enjoying going through the story and searching through every corner I can get into, not to miss anything. Now I have noticed 2 battles until now with each with an optional, the battles themselves is super easy due to my army setup, though terrible hard to get the optional(s) done ...and I failed them both. I feel there might be a reward or achievement hidden behind doing them ...will any unlock for easy revisit be available, because I really don't feel like playing through the game 10 times or how many tried it will take to get the right army setup and card draw needed to get the optional(s)? ...now don't get me wrong I love the story, but I am the kind that only goes through story 1 times usually, depending on why I need or do not need to repeat story, I might push myself through 1-2 more.

The optional Goal can end a round before both Players have passed. For example if you have to kill a single card and you do this with your first card, the game is won directly. I am relatively sure there are no extra rewards.

The optional Goal can end a round before both Players have passed. For example if you have to kill a single card and you do this with your first card, the game is won directly. I am relatively sure there are no extra rewards.
Thank you for answering, the issue was not what happened when you achieved the optional goal, but the reply ability to be able to do it should you fail in the first place,
since the battles themselves with the optional(s) in are quite easy ...the optional, (for me) much more difficult, bordering impossible ...in first try at least.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Thank you for answering, the issue was not what happened when you achieved the optional goal, but the reply ability to be able to do it should you fail in the first place,
since the battles themselves with the optional(s) in are quite easy ...the optional, (for me) much more difficult, bordering impossible ...in first try at least.

Yeah, i also had the same problem, fearful i would be missing some reward or achievements. On map 1 i missed all these optional objectives, but last night on map 2 i was able to get one optional, and it just ends the battle immediately with a victory, that's it.

And since there's no manual saves (i think), if you complete a battle, there's no way to replay it. Same happens with choices... yesterday at the end of map 2, i decided to make a choice according to what i would do instead of what i thought would bring me more rewards, and i lost the chance to get one of Meve's weapons, thus blocking me from doing 100% achievements on my 1st run... It sucks.

Top Bottom