Tibor 10.9

+
signed up for this matter to ask how they multiple tibor card I mean at the third round my opponent plays 4 tibors guys I am a beginner so how you create of a copy of a card Can I do it with a skellige deck
Post automatically merged:

They play imperial practitioner cards at the beginning then what it is not the card gives you a copy of a golden card I guess
Yes, its with practioner.

This decks also plays vilgefortz renegade, the Card wich trades One Card in hand for One Card in opponent gy.

So its puts tibor in opponent gy and click in practioner order to spawns more tibor in the top of The deck.

(this thing could be done with any Card)

I think all the preparation work done by the player to make the practitioners work is fine. Several steps are involved, so it's not a single card breaking the game.

I think Tibor itself is broken. How come it has such an overpowered spell/action/whatever and yet the devs gave it immunity, not fair, on top of that, it has 15 power points when its provision cost is only 13: it does not add up. I would fix that card by reducing the power points to 10, remove immunity and add a 2x timer.

How is this possible? I wonder wich card copy that many golden card like Tibor???
See the printscreen. I mean it, sorry but it looks like cheating?
Or am I that wrong?

Attachments

• 2022-12-04 20 08 37.png
    2022-12-04 20 08 37.png
    1 MB · Views: 40
@igor565
You say with NG bronze Practitioner? ButI did not even have this card in my deck so it could not be in the graveyard.
And the opponent had more than 6 cards of Tibor.

@igor565
You say with NG bronze Practitioner? ButI did not even have this card in my deck so it could not be in the graveyard.

Vilgefortz: Renegade puts a card from the hand to the opponent’s graveyard, that’s what your opponent used to create multiple Tibors

@igor565
With a deck like this, you make multiple Tibors.

That feeling when you successfully fended off from a Tibor spamming. Enemy forfeitted after that.

Screenshot_20221207-130617.png

Post automatically merged:

BTW, with patch 10.12 they reduced its provision cost

Tibor Eggebracht - Provision cost changed from 13 to 12.

Last edited:
Top Bottom