Tibor Eggebracht - I just realised card like this exist...

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tibor Eggebracht - I just realised card like this exist...

Hey srsly. What is wrong with You guys. Please stomp a bit those 800 cards. I understand those are expensive and must be strong but.... Srsly?
22 atk one card? its even more than trio of Witchers. Not even any timer, just BOOM 22 atk.
I see that high level fights belong on 4 x 800 golden card, and who will have better in hand.
My opinion - decrease power of 800 golden cards, because IT MADE THIS GAME PAY TO WIN.

It gives your opponent a free card, which is a pretty massive downside if you misuse Tigor. You can get 800-scrap cards in about a week by completing at least the first two reward tiers every day, potentially less if you're really lucky with kegs.

Kleonix;n7856670 said:
Srsly?
22 atk one card? its even more than trio of Witchers. Not even any timer, just BOOM 22 atk.

It definitely sounds good to have 22 point gold card, but it's not auto win in any ways :) One Dbomb or shackles and those points drop down to 7. I have seen this many times, since I play that card myself (also lost many games with it). And it gives your opponent a free card when you play it. If I use it with Renew, my opponent draws two free cards. It's a fun card to use, but also risky.

Last edited:
Sunsibar;n7856820 said:
It definitely sounds good to have 22 point gold card, but it's not auto win in any ways :) One Dbomb or shackles and those points drop down to 7. I have seen this many times, since I play that card myself (also lost many games with it). And it gives your opponent a free card when you play it. If I use it with Renew, my opponent draws two free cards. It's a fun card to use, but also risky.
Its gains 15 base strength now so D-Bomb and Shackles don't work

He gives your opponent CA too but that's another downside, it really depends on what they draw. I've had it used against and got an Igni once which I used to kill two 11 strength Knights. In this situation Tibor gave be 4 points AND +1 CA

Tamacountry13;n7856910 said:
Its gains 15 base strength now so D-Bomb and Shackles don't work

Hmm... It seems that I haven't been playing that deck since the latest patch :p So yeah, I'll have to edit my post a bit. Thanks for pointing that out!

Sunsibar;n7856820 said:
It definitely sounds good to have 22 point gold card, but it's not auto win in any ways :) One Dbomb or shackles and those points drop down to 7.

Thanks to the last fix those 22 are now considered base strength. So even after d-shackle it is still 22 strength.

Anyhow if the opponent has already passed you only get a 7 strength gold card and although 22 base strength is pretty nice, I'm not sure losing card advantage is always worth it, so I don't mind that it's such a high number.

Last edited:
Its not pay to win and its not OP. You're giving away a card so it can easily backfire

Sorry to hear you lost a game to someone who used the card against you, but that doesn't make it OP.

that card may have its uses if you play it in a round alongside with Borkh but other than that its a pretty unreliable card and even playing it with Borkh you can regret it

Lexandre;n7861580 said:
that card may have its uses if you play it in a round alongside with Borkh but other than that its a pretty unreliable card and even playing it with Borkh you can regret it
Done that to someone... :p

Do you realize that most competitive decks play spies that give 12 power to opponent. Tibor is 22 power gold instead of regular 12, but for that extra 10 power you are giving opponent card. Most silver and all golds give him better value that 10, it is definitely better deal for your opponent than most spies. Playing Tibor in first 2 rounds is quite bad, because opponent could concede round with 2 card advantage which makes winning last round near impossible. And even in last round Tibor is just OK, so he really is not that broken how you think, quite opposite.

oh well then tell me which card is stronger than 20, so that is a "downside" for the opponet, I am all ear.. retards...

Adasch;n8877300 said:
oh well then tell me which card is stronger than 20, so that is a "downside" for the opponet, I am all ear.. retards...

Old Tibor because the buff was base strength and this thread is old.

My ST deck plays around Tibor very nicely (not always though) and usually that one card he allows me to draw marks his demise and a huge power swing :D

This is an old thread, while we have a more active and up-to-date one here. Please continue the discussion there. Locking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom