Time spent waiting atm could be spent for character planning if CDPR uploaded / showed us all the skill trees and perks

+
Just saying.

Maybe a bit to ask, since actually doing the job of copy pasting all the perks and skills into image files sounds like a real chore.
But it would be super nice if we could get this info so that we can spend the last days waiting for release to plan our characters.

Some people might not want to plan their characters out fully in advance. But it would be cool to at least get an idea of the skill trees and perks, and to see what general direction we'd want to take our first character.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just do what I'll do and plan character perks and developments while you're at work. I seriously don't think they'll hide the perks, so you can take a picture or write it down and map out what you want to do. It'll help get through the long work days...

Though I do in part agree, knowing what at least some of the perks are would be nice, and I would like to plan a character more in these last few days waiting for release. I don't mind going in blind. The first playthrough is always going to be a little rough as far as sticking to a character; I usually call it the "what would I do" playthrough. After that, I'll have a good idea for perks and knowledge of the game to better stick to a character.

Just saying.

Maybe a bit to ask, since actually doing the job of copy pasting all the perks and skills into image files sounds like a real chore.
But it would be super nice if we could get this info so that we can spend the last days waiting for release to plan our characters.

Some people might not want to plan their characters out fully in advance. But it would be cool to at least get an idea of the skill trees and perks, and to see what general direction we'd want to take our first character.

Agreed but I also like the element of surprise because it is best to see what the game as in store than us getting every little detail

Eh. Id much rather find them out when I load up and gradually play the game. Part of the fun, of the experience of playing.

(Idk if its ok to discuss this here, but ...)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know. Knowing exactly what abilities and perks are, without knowing how the game plays and feels in your hand, is pointless to me.
Instead in my videogame hours I am doing a hard mode run of a game that I already finished, it's a good challenge and it keeps my mind clear so I'm no burn out of cyberpunk when the game launches.

What would Geralt say, ah, oh yes..."Law of Surprise!" :smart:

I'd like to play this game blind, and make a scuffed build. :beer:

I mean, would be nice though if they were to add it on the main site.

They should release the character creator. A lot of MMOs do this - e.g. FFXIV's benchmark programs have the (cosmetic part of the) character creator included if I remember right, you can then import your created character into the actual game and be ready to go.

Guest 4406876

I'd prefer to have the manual of the game to be available to read, like with a little background and such. That would make a good distraction.

That would be awesome! Black Desert had a character creator before release, and Fallout 76 had all the perk cards available so we could create our builds before launch. With how many people saying they're going to be spending multiple hours just customizing their epeen, i'm surprised CDPR hasn't done that yet. :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom