Tired of waiting for a fix, need REFUND!!!

+
Tired of waiting for a fix, need REFUND!!!

Dear CDPR,

we really appreciate the hard work you make since launch with the patches you deliver, but honestly, you should do all this BEFORE release. Lucky gamers who bought your broken game on disc, can maybe sell it, but what should we do with the digital copy??
We need a refund, because you couldn't deliver, what we paid for!!!

Fellow Witcher 3 owners, if you agree with that, please post it!

I disagree, it's an awesome game.. let them fix it (which they're doing anyway). If they feel like they owe us anything for broken parts in the game let them decide. Maybe an extra free DLC on top of the 16 already ? it's up to them. But if they can lock the ps4 framerate to 30fps then that's enough for me, that's all they owe to ps4 users

But if they can lock the ps4 framerate to 30fps then that's enough for me, that's all they owe to ps4 users

Really? What's with the numerous quest bugs, glitches? Didn't you have any of them? Do you think that's ok so? Then we deserve this "quality" in the future games...
And to be clear: the problem is not with the content, or writing, but technically it has much more problems than an AAA game "should" have. We don't need an another Ubisoft, do we?!

FPS not fixed in 1.07? Then offer us a refund

I bought the game physical, nevermin it doesn't matter. If you can't fix the atriocous FPS in the game then please offer your customers a refund. Very easy to procure a receit from the store or website.

While this is not as bad as Aliens: Colonial Marines fiasco it's not that far off in terms of delivering a broken product during release.

Gonna hold off until 1.07 is released. If you do not fix the problems please gives us a justified refund. In my case you can give me a steamkey instead if that's better, so I can get the PC version instead.

Thank You

If you want a refund return the game in the store where you bought it, and no...they shouldn't give you a steam key, if you want the game on steam buy it there.

If you want a refund return the game in the store where you bought it, and no...they shouldn't give you a steam key, if you want the game on steam buy it there.

Return the game? What country do you live in?

That's impossible in Sweden.

I also bought the game digitally from PSN US store. The game has been on hold for awhile now, but i tired if waiting for patches and the lack of good communications from CDPR. Is not much to ask for at all, and it doesnt take much time at all to do that for theirs customers.

If just Marcin or the dev guys could give us better info,estimated time to release,recently updates, what theyre working on etc on those patch fixes, it would help a lot for us customers. The way CDPR communicate with us is only hurting themselves. (and us)

Dont they understand that the respect,loyality and reputation will be so much better if they just properly communicated with us? They should look at bungie/destiny f.ex when it comes to information to the customers. They have stepped up ALOT on that side.

Its absolutely time to do something with it, when customers starting to want their money back!

Dont they understand that the respect,loyality and reputation will be so much better if they just properly communicated with us?

Think about it - the PS4 version was THE version sent to reviewers for day 1 reviews and had an unprecedented amount of perfect 10 scores and hardly any of these reviews mentioned any performance problems of note. Ubisoft's reputation was tarnished because the gaming media sites actually called them out on their AC performance problems. They won't do the same for CDPR and this game - and there is simply only one explanation: the 35 million dollar marketing budget? Yeah that bribe went straight to gaming media sites..guaranteed.

Think about it - the PS4 version was THE version sent to reviewers for day 1 reviews and had an unprecedented amount of perfect 10 scores and hardly any of these reviews mentioned any performance problems of note. Ubisoft's reputation was tarnished because the gaming media sites actually called them out on their AC performance problems. They won't do the same for CDPR and this game - and there is simply only one explanation: the 35 million dollar marketing budget? Yeah that bribe went straight to gaming media sites..guaranteed.

Look we're all angry due to late patches, but come on man, you actually belive CDPR would bribe all the reviewers out there? It's not EA/DICE/GEARBOX (bf 4, aliens cm) we're talking about here.

Let's wait until 1.07 and see what happens

Look we're all angry due to late patches, but come on man, you actually belive CDPR would bribe all the reviewers out there? It's not EA/DICE/GEARBOX (bf 4, aliens cm) we're talking about here.

Let's wait until 1.07 and see what happens

I dunno man..I've checked every major gaming news site out there and have yet to see a single article pointing out how much worse the PS4 performance is compared to the XBONE version (other than that german site that benchmarks the differences). Most people who purchased have the PS4 version - so the silence really is deafening.

Last edited:
I disagree, it's an awesome game.. let them fix it (which they're doing anyway). If they feel like they owe us anything for broken parts in the game let them decide. Maybe an extra free DLC on top of the 16 already ? it's up to them. But if they can lock the ps4 framerate to 30fps then that's enough for me, that's all they owe to ps4 users
I disagree. I believe they owe us a working game. Yes it's playable. But fundamental mechanics are still broken. Runes/Glyphs for instance. Most don't realize that all those weapon and armor upgrades aren't affecting your character properly. The stats are always incorrect, so how are you supposed to build a character when you can't rely on those stats?

As an unfortunate PS4 user, yes I feel betrayed too. CDPR was able to make this game based on PS4 sales predictions( platform with most sales) but we got the worse version of the game.
CDPR did not respect the PS4 players, so we have the right to ask for a refund.

I dunno, i'm playing on PS4 and enjoyed every second of it... had no major bugs but yeah, performance could be better.

I did trust and buy it coz what Jose said about effects;
http://youtu.be/tEFBVIKrKco

And now...
http://youtu.be/qYVe47uXcwA

Before the game released, all dev members talked about this game immersions, how the game works, what kind of effects we see, even grow snow or dinamic cloud shadow or bloods on geralt face they talked, now where are they why silence now after game is released? Only Marcin talking here. Everyhing what they say before the game is released is a lie now silence like Bethesda that released a messed skyrim on ps3. The people call them "Silence=Modern Thivery"

Top Bottom