Tired of waiting for a fix, need REFUND!!!

+
got a disc, really thinking about that... cdpr decisions are bad... so many glitches, restarting the game more than 2 times and still glitched, can't complete that gwent collection. bye bye Platinum.

Just finished the game today and only 1 trophy left for Platinum and thats the Witcher contracts, since the Apiarian Bug hit me and no resolution yet :( the quest bugs of others are not usually the same as the game often breaks the quest when you prematurely explore the area of the quest without its contract. Hope they fix it soon so I can move on.

I visit this forum everyday and I'm glad I didn't buy the game yet. Pre-ordering and buying at day 1 is very dangerous these days and that's why I always wait. You all should think about it for every game, even if the devs/publishers are your favorites or never did any disastrous launch.

I'm waiting for the next patch reviews to definitely decide if I'm buying TW3 or not.

Season pass free wont help to enjoy the immersion of this game while that have performance issues.

Downgrade,fps lock in 20... need refund or season pass for free.
yeah, I actually think that all of PS4 players should be granted with a free season pass pass because the game is horribly glitched and perfomance is no less than awful. I would understand them if they would fix all the problems in a few weeks, but it's been a month and a half now and I am not even sure that the situation won't be changed to worse with the next patch.
anyways, that's a good lesson, I can say for sure now that I will never buy anything by cdpr in future, neither season pass for w3 nor cyberpunk 2077. I am tired of feeling like the whole team has spit in my face for my own money.

Oh it's just great. Somebody deleted some of my comments in this thread! Dear CDPR mod, would you be so kind and tell us, why did you delete my comments? Because it's embarassing?
You know what, I can repeat:
People shouldn't accept the shit you gave them: game-breaking bugs, glitches, poor performance and so on. You 've LIED to us, that's the case. You said: [h=1]Don’t Worry” About Optimization;“Our Coders Are Voodoo Shamans.”[/h] Shamans my ass.

Can't wait to see their optimizations in 1.07......

They really need to stepup their game, especially if they are gonna continue releasing games on console.

I would be most appreciated if i could get refund.

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/49919-Overexposed-rendering-result

This is what i have been facing. I could hardly make any progress on the game.

The game might be finished, but the development was definitely not. I wonder if cdrp had done any UAT or QA.

It's just simply marketing strategy. They release the game early so that they can both cash the product first and get ahead of the incoming big titles(batman, mgs v) this year. They can always apply patches to the game afterwards.

This is actually a shame and not fair to the fans who purchased the product right after releasing.

that is the area around Cave of dreams quest or somethin, didnt affect the quest inside though and didnt experience something like that anywhere else

but that area outside was really bad.

Top Bottom