Titanfall 2

+
I'm not much of a shooter player. Just some cod campaigns after longer periods of RPGs and RTS and some MW2 back in school. But I liked the concept of Titanfall somehow and now I'm looking for some multiplayer game but with a nice gameplay and something more than planting/defusing a bomb. And now that Titanfall 2 also has a singleplayer campaign (even if it is short) I bought it on sale. I'm pretty curious, it should arrive tomorrow.

Unluckily it doesn't get much attention. It was a bad idea to release it between BF1 and IW.

Yeah, this game totally flew under my radar. Then I watched Angry Joe's review and was surprised to hear that it's actually really good.

How many of you are actually playing Titanfall 2? I am and I'm terrible at it: There's also poor player sorting so you're more likely to encounter players who are around 20 levels above you, so you end up getting slaughtered. Fuck EA.

I started this weekend, on Saturday some single player and on Sunday multiplayer.
It really makes fun. Single player is quite challenging with all this jump and run parts and I also like the story so far. And multiplayer is really cool. It is my first bought multiplayer shooter where I actually play multiplayer. I was never the multiplayer guy. I was never good enough for RTS MP and never interested in shooters back then. I only player some BF2 in school with class mates and different titles on small lan parties.

Yeah the match making is sometimes strange. But at least you don't have to wait long to get a match. And if there were high level guys in the other team, there were also high level guys in my team.

Top Bottom