To All The Mods - That Silenced Us...

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
To All The Mods - That Silenced Us...

Just read this:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...he-witcher-3-graphics-downgrade-issue-head-on

"You're saying that we should have said 'hey we've changed stuff and now it looks like this'?" he asks. As it was, I tell him, it looked like CD Projekt Red had something to hide. "So actually here we strongly disagree," he returns, "because we are not trying to hide anything." You can't hide what people can so easily compare and see, adds Badowski.

that official CDRP information should have been out before the game was released. anyway we got in our hands a great great game, but not the game landmark that they advertise.

Yes. When several buddies of mine were banned for talking about downgraded graphics. - not anything against forum rules.

They had their reasons for heavily moderating it and those reasons to me didn't seem like they were trying cover anything up. It's just that the threads devolved into flamewars and people couldn't remain on topic, respectful, or contribute any new information that wasn't already well known. Basically it was just cleaning up spam and trolling, which is kinda what they are supposed to be doing anyways.

Yes it's really disappointing the mods here what they does are deleting criticism and banning fans for voicing their dissatisfactions. This is why i seldom post here anymore.

how do you know that all removed posts were trolling or flamebaiting? that are just your assumptions man

I saw a lot of them before they were removed, then watched the thread suddenly lose those comments. Then I'd watch threads go for several pages and eventually the mods would just lock it, for those very reasons.

I also saw threads where people behaved and they went on for hundreds of pages, before that eventually happened. Every time it was because people wouldn't stay on topic or be respectful.

It's not really assumptions, when I saw it happening and saw the mods warning about it several times before the lock.

Closed as against forum rules. Decisions of the moderators are not to be disputed in public.

Every post that was removed, and every member who was warned or banned, were acted upon for good reason and after discussion.

Flaming, flamebait, or accusing anybody at all of any kind of dishonesty will get your posts and, if necessary, your account, removed from this forum.

The fact that you may believe your anger to be justified when no kind of display of anger on the forum is acceptable, or that you may believe your trolling or flaming to be genuine discussion when it is nothing of the kind, does not make an excuse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom