To anyone still in doubt: CDPR said they'll continue working on the game, so it can sell for years

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest 3847602

more than just one of the lead designer already left so which higher-ups are u talking about?
Are you referring to the departure of Andrzej Zawadzki? He left less than a month ago, not between 2016 and 18. As I said, look at the credits of both games and you'll see mostly the same names with same responsibilities. There's no any sign of dramatic change, at least not more than it is expected for a big, AAA studio.

Many veterans who worked on the Witcher 3 no longer are employed with CDPR. Most of them left between 2016-2018. If we have to believe rumors, their departure was over 'creative differences'. (i.e. the management's vision and theirs was different so they either parted ways of were laid off).
Nope that's just stupid reddit rumor.

Are you referring to the departure of Andrzej Zawadzki? He left less than a month ago, not between 2016 and 18. As I said, look at the credits of both games and you'll see mostly the same names with same responsibilities. There's no any sign of dramatic change, at least not more than it is expected for a big, AAA studio.
how do u know who else left after the launch? comparing the credits just tells nothing about the current status of its staff tbh o.o

Guest 3847602

how do u know who else left after the launch? comparing the credits just tell nothing for the current status of its staff tbh o.o
I don't invent rumours so it's not up to me prove anything. If one makes the claim about the exodus of TW3 veterans, he should be the one to provide names and job descriptions.
Besides, credits are enough to disprove the theory of mass exit of key staff members between 2016 and 18.

I don't invent rumours so it's not up to me prove anything. If one makes the claim about the exodus of TW3 veterans, he should be the one to provide names and job descriptions.
sure got your point - but its not unlikely that more devs left the boat after the managment- decision on to ignore the devs warning to release a half baked game. its also their image as well. i personally doubt they all stayed there to handle the mass for the next few years. but thats just me refering to agencies fluctuation if a project really goes upside down.

Um... cutting you off the credits because you left the studio during the game production is not a nice thing to do.

Argument from single experience. Extremely fallacious.
Its like saying there is no global warming on a planetary scale because in my local area its pretty cold in the winter.
It's not the same thing. There is climate changes globally. You can ignore it, you can deny it, but it will kill you in the end.

You have your bad experience. I have mine good.
You say many people have the same, based on fact that is was on social media.
But according to sales/refund ratio I'm not the only one having good game. There is several times more.

And if all players not getting problems with CP2k77 went on a hypestom on social media, now we would discuss how exceptionally well CP2k77 is.

If there is a single gamer not experiencing any issues with Cyberpunk 2077, I'd personally visit them and buy their PC for any price they would ask. I can't for the life of me figure out what is wrong with my PC that makes that in-game traffic so terrible. :cry:
Post automatically merged:

Not seeing problems and not having problems are two different things. There are people out there that would tell you with a straight face that human eye can't see a difference between 30 and 60 frames per second. :D

Guest 3847602

im not talking about 2016-2018 but about the release and 2day - and therfor credits have no weight at all.
OK, how many TW3 veterans who left the company after 10 December 2020 can you name?

And if all players not getting problems with CP2k77 went on a hypestom on social media, now we would discuss how exceptionally well CP2k77 is.
butt realty is that many player have issues - not only performance vise but also in logical issues, unfinished mechanics, unreached standards and more. there is a reason for your called "hyperstorm" - i see no way that anyone would ever discuss "how exceptionally well" CP77 is o.o - in which regards? graphic on highend pcs? check. story & chars? they are good but surely not outstanding - many other rpgs provide well written storylines and characterbuildings as well. so what is exceptionally well in CP? gimme a heads up.

OK, how many TW3 veterans who left the company after 10 December 2020 can you name?
[...] i never said i could name any i just said i can imagen that it happend because i was witness of a lot of fluctuation in my buisness when big projects messed up with a boom - and not every departure will be announced in (social-)media or anywhere else at all.

Last edited:

Guest 3847602

i never said i could name any i just said i can imagen that it happend because i was witness of a lot of fluctuation in my buisness when big projects messed up with a boom.
And I called it unsubstantiated rumour. Just because something can happen, doesn't mean it did.

And I called it unsubstantiated rumour. Just because something can happen, doesn't mean it did.
so lets face it - the same way i cant confirm it happend you cant confirm it doesnt, so what now? two opinions which just dont match. end of story.

butt realty is that many player have issues - not only performance vise but also in logical issues, unfinished mechanics, unreached standards and more. there is a reason for your called "hyperstorm" - i see no way that anyone would ever discuss "how exceptionally well" CP77 is o.o - in which regards? graphic on highend pcs? check. story & chars? they are good but surely not outstanding - many other rpgs provide well written storylines and characterbuildings as well. so what is exceptionally well in CP? gimme a heads up.
No. Aside from qualities of CP2k77.
I call it hypestorm because at some point complaining on CP2k77 became fashionable. It works both ways. How long you withstand if everyone around start praising it?

Yeah, "hardware issues"...

Well I experience FPS drops and many glitches, flickering and missing textures, broken RT reflections, my rig:

AMD Ryzen 5600X
32Gb DDR4 Crucial Ballistix 3200
RTX 3070 OC
3x SSD

Guess what ? Drivers all updated, VBIOS flashed to enable Resizable BAR, clean install, no mods, bla bla...

Game needs fixing, enough said. Let's give CDRP credit for trying hard to bring us solutions.
AMD FX(tm)-8300 Eight-Core Processor 3.30 GHz
24 GB DDR3
GTX 1050 (2GB graphic card)
SSD

Not even crashed once, more than 500 hours played. Playing with mix of low and medium settings.

If there is a single gamer not experiencing any issues with Cyberpunk 2077, I'd personally visit them and buy their PC for any price they would ask. I can't for the life of me figure out what is wrong with my PC that makes that in-game traffic so terrible. :cry:

Not seeing problems and not having problems are two different things. There are people out there that would tell you with a straight face that human eye can't see a difference between 30 and 60 frames per second. :D
I also suppose it'll factor in what exactly any person calls a problem, or to be more accurate a problem worth discussing as such.
I mean, every once in a while I have me a car or motor cycle gifted from the heavens. Just the other day I had it happen when I loaded my game, called for my motorcycle but both my motorcycle AND car spawned on top of each other, then few seconds later my Avenger sports car magically vanished and next thing I know the thing crashed right next to me. I have saved a recording of the event. It was quite comical really :p
But I do not consider it a very big deal worth discussing as problem or so.
But if you take on the other hand numerous issues with quests not starting (or wrapping up) or creating events that cause a neverending cycle preventing you from continuing, those are a different story.
Then, abiding to my own laws, I've not experienced much of any issues ever since 1.06. traffic AI... Well I made the explanation once before where I just insert some lore of my own as to why it is sometimes as dumb as it seems. But I have to admit, I'm not bothered too much.
To be honest, I find GTA more annoying because there npc-cars would just fling into a turn from one moment to the next sending me off flying from my bike. In CP the speed reduces so much that its still very easy to weave alongside or cut the corner. (At least so is my experience)

With regards to the second point. I will admit I can not say I notice the difference if I'm asked to think about it.
Which as I agree with you, is not the same as the human eye cant see it. It can, simple fysiological fact: a human eye can interpret a visual difference as small as 1/100th of a second (round a bout). Think of a test where during a commercial they'd flash an image for a pieslice during 1 frame that lasts as little as the above, then during breaktime everyone felt like getting a pieslice. So, the eye can very clearly differentiate between 30 or 60 FPS.
Another question entirely would be, are we aware of the visual difference on a concious level and how do we experience it. This is more person dependend.

Last edited:
AMD FX(tm)-8300 Eight-Core Processor 3.30 GHz
24 GB DDR3
GTX 1050 (2GB graphic card)
SSD

Not even crashed once, more than 500 hours played. Playing with mix of low and medium settings.

i never experienced any crash, but I experience a lot of glitches, flickering, missing textures, floating objects, NPC pop up and stuff.
I played 120 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom