To anyone still in doubt: CDPR said they'll continue working on the game, so it can sell for years

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was sure they would not give up the game. However, it does not change the fact that the game came out in very bad shape. Many people are disappointed and that is understandable, even so it is good to know that the haters failed to stop the game from progressing.

I enjoyed it to the fullest after several months, did not rush and explore as much as possible. I will always defend and support the game and CDPR, but it is time they stopped talking a lot and acting little. When they said they would analyze multiplayer that I liked because instead of promising something that maybe they will not achieve now they will think twice.

The game is improving when it comes to the gameplay but unless they bring back the missing content, unless they start adding new content, when they stop being empty words in the air and are solid actions, only there we will see that they are truly committed to improve the game and make it the best game like the previous creations.

Guest 4564903

People should take anything they say with a pinch of salt, learn from the past. How many more times are people willing to take this, its hardly a surprise the industry keeps doing what its doing, why change when people keep falling for it.

I picked the game up the day before the last big patch for a bargin price, I never took any notice of what they said when they were after people's money and I love the game for what it is as I did not build it up in my head to some mythical level. I don't care what they have been saying as it means nothing until it happens, actions speak louder than words.

Stop pre-ordering games and stop believing what multinational companies say, they care nothing for you, they are not your friend and deserve none of your loyalty.

Maybe for poeple who want to keep playing on the same save or just try an another Ending (if you have clear all the map, do all the endings, it's just end... time for stop or replay another character)
And if you don't have one happy ending, it's not good for you ?
Interesting :)
no they arent good, they are all bad endings that leave you feeling empty

[...]

Last edited by a moderator:
People should take anything they say with a pinch of salt, learn from the past. How many more times are people willing to take this, its hardly a surprise the industry keeps doing what its doing, why change when people keep falling for it.

I picked the game up the day before the last big patch for a bargin price, I never took any notice of what they said when they were after people's money and I love the game for what it is as I did not build it up in my head to some mythical level. I don't care what they have been saying as it means nothing until it happens, actions speak louder than words.

Stop pre-ordering games and stop believing what multinational companies say, they care nothing for you, they are not your friend and deserve none of your loyalty.
I don't know how to say it, but if people believe in marketing, or even worse trying to speculate around it, you can't help them, they will be always exploited.
Preaching you should not preorder won't work, because for large part of gamers it's normal thing. Normal thing is also complaining few months after release.
It's insane to read some posts whining about 'promises', some "cut content", when all they had to do was just wait few days, watch some streams etc. and buy game, if it looks ok for them. It's that simple, yet so hard...

Guest 4564903

I don't know how to say it, but if people believe in marketing, or even worse trying to speculate around it, you can't help them, they will be always exploited.
Preaching you should not preorder won't work, because for large part of gamers it's normal thing. Normal thing is also complaining few months after release.
It's insane to read some posts whining about 'promises', some "cut content", when all they had to do was just wait few days, watch some streams etc. and buy game, if it looks ok for them. It's that simple, yet so hard...

People will never change so they have to accept being screwed over constantly, it has to get to a point where the consumer is to blame as they feed these companies addictions to cut corners and lie.

I don't preach, frankly I don't care if people never stop pre-ordering and complain afterwards as it does not affect me, I love the game and have put 75 hours in and I'm only at 16% completion so to me what CDPR did means nothing as I never took any notice in the first place so I don't feel ripped off, conned or stupid for believing them.

Guest 4564903

CDPR is what Bioware should have been from ME2 onwards. I'll take CP2077 over ME4 and DA: Inquisition any day.

Amen to that, imagine if they were like Bioware and with EA involved, this game would have been awful in every single way and monetized to hell.

To keep things more interesting here is a creator making builds which I find fun to watch. No commentary just quality editing and music.

So, April is nearly gone without a major patch nor any DLC (small or big it doesn't matter). By contrast, five months into the game CDPR put out already a lot of stuff for the Witcher 3 (both in terms of content and fixes). Actions speak louder than words.

Source:

Yeah, no.

They're never going to deliver the game they promised for 2077. Even if they do it for Cyberpunk 2 or whatever their sequel is, they're dead to me.

Can't believe I even believed they could've held up to their promises, the days of honest companies is over.

Never buying another CDPR product again.

Patch 1.2 on March 29 and hotfix 1.21 on Avril 14.
For me it's not so bad ;)
Not that bad? By August 2015 Wither 3 had 16 (that's sixteen) free DLCs released and 15 (fifteen) different patches (not counting 1.01 on release day and 1.30 that came at the very end of August). Standards have indeed been lowered.

definitely the game that no one wants to buy and play.
With 8 million of pre-orders and a lot of day one purchases (based on CDPR past track record, the hype and many 'embellished' previews) I don't think that's surprising. Not one of those purchases have been made knowing the quality problems and the issues of the game. Cyberpunk 2077 WAS the game everyone wanted to buy and play, that's right. Past tense. I've my doubts CP2077 will turn into another Skyrim (comparisons with GTA5 are not even worth considering due to the disparity in numbers)

Last edited:
Not that bad? By August 2015 Wither 3 had 16 (that's sixteen) free DLCs released and 15 (fifteen) different patches (not counting 1.01 on release day and 1.30 that came at the very end of August). Standards have indeed been lowered.

With 8 million of pre-orders and a lot of day one purchases (based on CDPR past track record, the hype and many 'embellished' previews) I don't think that's surprising. Not one of those purchases have been made knowing the quality problems and the issues of the game. Cyberpunk 2077 WAS the game everyone wanted to buy and play, that's right. Past tense.
Sorry, but for me it's not that bad... Maybe i prefer one big patch/fix every month rather than one little every week. (25Go the hotfix 1.21 on xbox with my poor net connection could be a little explanation :D)

And yes, 8 millions of customers who taked a risk for pre-order a game (as is always the case when you pre-order a game). If you don't want to wast your money in a game, don't pre-order, don't buy day-one (streams, videos are here for that) ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom