To CDPR and texture modders, textures failing question

+
To CDPR and texture modders, textures failing question

Hi,

I have successfully modified eye colors of Ciri, Yen, and Geralt and also reducing Geralts scars with Gimp 2.8. Saved the files as tga format then repacked them into the game fine. However now when I try new programs like Corelx Photoshop 8 and Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 to modify Geralts face whether its to smoothen his skin or change his hair color the textures saved from Adobe wont repack back into the game. I have tried saving as tga format and png format. Still the same result it repacks fine but when I put the new modified textures into Witcher3 mods folder the textures dont show up. Is there any special trick in adobe photoshop that im missing? I have tried to save the tga file format with alpha channels selected in the save option saving without the alpha channels selected and deleting the alpha channel from the h_01_mg__geralt_d01 file. I have tried repacking the textures with just h_01_mg__geralt_d01 and h_01_mg__geralt_d02 modified face textures, then tried it with the a_01 a_02 and n_01 modified textures alongside the d_01 and d_02 geralt face textures. None of them seem to actually show the texture in the game. Am im missing some important step here?

With gimp 2.8 I can repack the face textures fine but not with adobe photoshop cc. If gimp 2.8 had the same plugins I use for adobe photoshop then I would stick with the program that works.

Top Bottom