To CDPR: Please do a Sean Murray, as that will 100% solidify your rep with us!

+
They wont fix anything or add cut content lol They already made hella money, now they will be coming out with multiplayer (which will probably also be a disaster) and will leave modders to fix the game. True Bethesda/EA fashion. Shame CDProjectRed were one of the good ones.

They wont fix anything or add cut content lol They already made hella money, now they will be coming out with multiplayer (which will probably also be a disaster) and will leave modders to fix the game. True Bethesda/EA fashion. Shame CDProjectRed were one of the good ones.
Their reputation is what sold Cyberpunk 2077, let's not beat around the bush. They won't let that stay tarnished, at least not a great deal - they will repair relations, in what form that will be, we have yet to see.

No disrespect, but I hope you are proven wrong and CDPR redeem themselves as they were the solitary AAA company that did right by us!

"Live long enough..."
"To see yourself become the bad guy"
Post automatically merged:

No disrespect, but I hope you are proven wrong and CDPR redeem themselves as they were the solitary AAA company that did right by us!

I hope so too, but so far my predictions about Cyberpunk being in development hell were right. Happened to Duke Nukem Forever, Anthem, Mass Effect Andromeda, Watch Dogs 1.... Im not holding my breath, unless they add all the feature that were removed and fix the game, the reputation will stay tarnished.

I hope so too, but so far my predictions about Cyberpunk being in development hell were right. Happened to Duke Nukem Forever, Anthem, Mass Effect Andromeda, Watch Dogs 1.... Im not holding my breath, unless they add all the feature that were removed and fix the game, the reputation will stay tarnished.
This, bug fixes won't help their reuptation in my eyes in any ways. Delivering the product they promised will. I don't even care if I have to wait a year or so to get there. I just want them to aknowledge and genuinely add in the missing features.

They could start with adding back the full nudity option... but I digress.

I just want them to aknowledge and genuinely ass in the missing features.

I'm just watching this gameplay demo from 2018 and its very disappointing how empty this game is now... I would literally pay $60 just to play the 2018 full version of the game lol The progression, economy, stealth, dialog, scenes, combat, everything looked better.

True, their reputation will indeed remain tarnished, I hope that their promise to the board remains true and that the fixes include this list, as with NMS their list was a good roadmap of sorts to understand that is what the players wanted to be done!

True, their reputation will indeed remain tarnished, I hope that their promise to the board remains true and that the fixes include this list, as with NMS their list was a good roadmap of sorts to understand that is what the players wanted to be done!
I wouldn't bet my eddies on it. In the context of the question and meeting he was talking about NPC AIs during quests. Bugs like the NPC follows you even after the quest is done. He didn't address actually feature issues.

I'm just watching this gameplay demo from 2018 and its very disappointing how empty this game is now... I would literally pay $60 just to play the 2018 full version of the game lol The progression, economy, stealth, dialog, scenes, combat, everything looked better.
Same! I just want a story and features that allow me to -LIVE- in Night City.

CDPR has come through numerous times before when things have gotten jacked up. Believing blindly that they or anyone else can do no wrong is silly, but I don't think we should assume that things won't be fixed just because "that's how it is".

We have a commitment to earn back trust. Now we need the specifics. I genuinely hope they start communicating directly about what they're planning to do and what feedback they're open to.

CDPR has come through numerous times before when things have gotten jacked up. Believing blindly that they or anyone else can do no wrong is silly, but I don't think we should assume that things won't be fixed just because "that's how it is".

We have a commitment to earn back trust. Now we need the specifics. I genuinely hope they start communicating directly about what they're planning to do and what feedback they're open to.
Here's to hoping.

Yes, but people also need to temper their expectations. I doubt we'll ever the see the game that was promised in it's entirety. We're pretty damn far from it and to reach it would probably require much more than CDPR can or is willing to do.

They need to get it as close as possible to what was promised and be honest about what can and can't be done.

Thing is even if they do add all this content after bugfixes etc, who's still going to be hanging around playing the game as it is now a year down the line, I was looking forward to replaying the different life paths but after seeing it's a 10 mins and your done thing doubt I will bother after this playthough. I do like the game and I'm enjoying playing it, Night City is an amazing environment to explore but there's not enough there to keep me entertained while I wait for them to flesh it out.
I will definitely keep an eye on the game for DLC's or updates but it's not going to be a title I play for months on end like I was hoping.

Thing is even if they do add all this content after bugfixes etc, who's still going to be hanging around playing the game as it is now a year down the line, I was looking forward to replaying the different life paths but after seeing it's a 10 mins and your done thing doubt I will bother after this playthough. I do like the game and I'm enjoying playing it, Night City is an amazing environment to explore but there's not enough there to keep me entertained while I wait for them to flesh it out.
I will definitely keep an eye on the game for DLC's or updates but it's not going to be a title I play for months on end like I was hoping.

Well if they do add all the content that was cut and bring the game to it's original vision.... yeah, you'll be back because there will be enough to keep you occupied. Not to mention multi-player.

Don't expect that though. I'll gladly eat my words if it happens but expecting it only sets you up for further disappointment.

That is precisely why I stopped playing the game. Didn't finish the main story ( I don't think I'm anywhere near the end, my last quest was "go to the Chapel") deleted the save file and just put the game on the shelf. I'm gonna wait until the game doesn't crash every half hour and until there is more features.

No it won't.

Also Sean Murray didn't say that NMS runs surprisingly well on PS4, hid the fact it didn't by making sure people couldn't review the game on that platform, and then release it knowing it'd run like crap.

No it won't.

Also Sean Murray didn't say that NMS runs surprisingly well on PS4, hid the fact it didn't by making sure people couldn't review the game on that platform, and then release it knowing it'd run like crap.
No but he did say it had multiplayer when it clearly didn't and a host of other reasons the game got slammed on release but give them massive props for the way they turned it around, if CDPR can manage to do half of what Hello Games did to turn NMS around this game will flourish and hopefully draw people back after the shitstorm surrounding this release.

Yeah, this is why I pretty much shelved the main quests until they fix it up more... I'm only on the pickup quest so I still have a shitload of content to do... I don't know, I may grind out on side quests to level up though.

EDIT: Point is, I'll have enough of the game unfinished to enjoy all the new content, and assuming I have to start a new character, that's also fine with me as I'm not too far into the game!

Top Bottom