To everyone who plays Northern Realms endless resurrection decks:

+
To everyone who plays Northern Realms endless resurrection decks:

I dislike your use of this strategy.

With all the love in the world of course, since you're still a fellow Gwent player, but damn man, really?

Last edited by a moderator:
Resurrection decks are the biggest reason for why I run weather. It's just about the only thing a Monster player can do to try to counter them since destroying the cards make little difference.

All those players that whine about Monster players spamming weather cards? They should stop blaming us and take a look at NR. Between the constant revives and the constant promoting, we'd be crazy NOT to run weather.

It's just very hard to deal with with my Scoia deck. I really need to have a nice setup on the board already to survive the medic spam at the end of the game. There should be a neutral silver "clear enemy/both graveyards" card.

Whatchu guys talking about? Medics cannot revive other medics anymore, except special medics like nenneke which is probably a bug. Also nobody complains about skellige revive stuff, probably because the triggering is not as big with skellige right now. Maybe CDPR should show a trigger warning message whenever being matched up against NR. I could use the same message for weather monster decks.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP edited. Another post too. Please tread carefully everyone. This thread will be locked if we can't be polite. Please remember that under the rules you cannot insult or ridicule other members of the forum.

Necro_Man_Ser;n7042390 said:
Whatchu guys talking about? Medics cannot revive other medics anymore, except special medics like nenneke which is probably a bug. Also nobody complains about skellige revive stuff, probably because the triggering is not as big with skellige right now. Maybe CDPR should show a trigger warning message whenever being matched up against NR. I could use the same message for weather monster decks.

True but they can still chain their medics in with other stuff. Have to say I'm not a hundred percent familiar with NR decks though being a Scoia player.

Leij;n7042740 said:
True but they can still chain their medics in with other stuff. Have to say I'm not a hundred percent familiar with NR decks though being a Scoia player.
I thought Scoitel actually had some medics-like cards too I know skellige does anyway.

gamingdevil800;n7043050 said:
I thought Scoitel actually had some medics-like cards too I know skellige does anyway.

No sir! No resurrection for us, alas. We do have some expensive cards that can bring special cards back I believe.

Yeah. Problem with scoiatel is, the good decks need expensive cards, while NR and monsters got very good budget decks available. NR with promote and buffs, monsters with weather and weather-resistent units. I have at least one deck going of every faction, even skellige where I didn't craft any card for, but I don't even need to start with scoiatel until I got the right cards, and they cost tons of scrap or lots of luck with kegs.

Necro_Man_Ser;n7046330 said:
Yeah. Problem with scoiatel is, the good decks need expensive cards, while NR and monsters got very good budget decks available. NR with promote and buffs, monsters with weather and weather-resistent units. I have at least one deck going of every faction, even skellige where I didn't craft any card for, but I don't even need to start with scoiatel until I got the right cards, and they cost tons of scrap or lots of luck with kegs.

Sticky dwarf deck is quite doable. Only expensive part is Zoltan: Animal Trainer

Top Bottom