To fully use up available provisions or not?

+
Hello everyone!

I'm stuck in a conundrum at the moment with a particular deck I'm building. I have 3 provisions left for use, after putting in 25 cards, my deck is completely synergised, and trying to use up the remaining provisions breaks a lot of my synergies no matter what I try.

That being said, if you were/are in the same situation, what would you/have you done?

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
I would start by listing your deck so that others can give you advice about which cards to replace.

If your deck is right and tight, the extra provisions don't matter. replacing a 5 (for example) with an 8 that doesn't work as well, just because the number is higher is not helping your deck. I have had difficulty topping off Skellige devotion decks as I am missing a lot of the high provision cost Skellige cards. I don't find my pure Skellige decks to be a lot worse than my other decks because of it, however, and adding an expensive card that doesn't work, isn't going to help. That said,
4RM3D is right, listing your deck would help people give more informed advice.

If you have 1 provision left maybe... but 3 provisions looks like a lot to me.

You can replace a 4 point provision with a 7, or even better, a 5 with an 8.

You always use up every last provision and always have 25 cards.

Change Lebioda to something, it does nothing for the deck. Get some poison and spenders. You need some control, this deck is never gonna compete with top dogs by points alone, not even with the best of draws. And you need more consistency with your coin management.

Firesworn scribe, Keeper of the flame, Smuggle, Lonely champion, Prophet Lebioda and Sacred flame are not good cards. I would suggest you to play, instead of those cards, Igor the hook for your fallen knight, Azar Javed to protect them and swarm, Adalbertus Kalkstein for purify and Ferko the sculptor for consistency. Like ya1_ said, poison is a very good tool in syndicate and since you dont have any control tool, poison is needed so, you could put 1 Mutated hounds, 2 Fisstechs and 1 Fisstechs trafickers. And because you are in devotion, 2 Mutant maker. If you manage to put in Tinboy it could be a good to tool to make a lot of points because you barely touch the opponents side of the field.

Firesworn scribe,.......
Lonely champion....... are not good cards.
He needs the Lonely Champion to eat all those firesworn tokens and the scribes to generate an "endless" loop with Grand Inquisitor Helvett I already played a variation of that deck when the expansion came out and it's more of meme Deck and not top tier, but I agree with you that he should use Igor the hook in that Deck.

1.jpg

The Deck I used.
https://www.playgwent.com/en/decks/14cdb3fe9199961e8e56994dd074f6b0

Last edited:
Top Bottom