Todschick

+
Hi all,

new to this forum and a happy Cyberpunk v1.31 player :D
Need a little bit help with a badlands quest called "Todschick".
It starts at a fotoshooting set and i have to investige the bodys, after this i have to get into a car.... but there is no one at the place with mission icon.
Maybe a BUG ?

Hi all,

new to this forum and a happy Cyberpunk v1.31 player :D
Need a little bit help with a badlands quest called "Todschick".
It starts at a fotoshooting set and i have to investige the bodys, after this i have to get into a car.... but there is no one at the place with mission icon.
Maybe a BUG ?
Normally, you just have to loot/read everything in the aera and get in the "free" car.
Thorton Colby CX410 Butte
Gig : Dressed to Kill

thx, jup i am on the point to get the free car but it is not there :( seems a bad BUG
Same problems in this forum LINK
Ok :(
So if you want, you can report it to the support.
I don't know if there is any workaround (or "miracle" solution) that you can do by your own, unfortunately :(

Ok :(
So if you want, you can report it to the support.
I don't know if there is any workaround (or "miracle" solution) that you can do by your own, unfortunately :(

I do found one with the console......
quest have to be tracked and here are the commands:
jm = Game.GetJournalManager()
qe = jm:GetParentEntry(jm:GetParentEntry(jm:GetTrackedEntry()))
jm:ChangeEntryStateByHash(jm:GetEntryHash(qe), "Succeeded", "Notify")
Game.GetVehicleSystem():EnablePlayerVehicle("Vehicle.v_standard25_thorton_colby_pickup_02_player", true)

close the quest and add the car in garage. Funny when i have to cheat to complete a buggy quest LOL.
When i read the other forum right there is the same problem in quest "this boots are made for walking"
man man hope the developer will fix this soon....

I do found one with the console......
quest have to be tracked and here are the commands:
jm = Game.GetJournalManager()
qe = jm:GetParentEntry(jm:GetParentEntry(jm:GetTrackedEntry()))
jm:ChangeEntryStateByHash(jm:GetEntryHash(qe), "Succeeded", "Notify")
Game.GetVehicleSystem():EnablePlayerVehicle("Vehicle.v_standard25_thorton_colby_pickup_02_player", true)

close the quest and add the car in garage. Funny when i have to cheat to complete a buggy quest LOL.
When i read the other forum right there is the same problem in quest "this boots are made for walking"
man man hope the developer will fix this soon....
With mods and cheats, it's "beyond" the miracle :)
I'm quite confident that in the next patch, all of these bugs should be fixed.

Top Bottom