Toggle aim for PC is badly needed.

+
I need it so hard as well.

+ Many other things regarding to the keybindings. For example you cant set the Down and Up Arrow Keys and some other Keys as well. And there should be the possibility to change the default keys for some options e.g. R F and C Keys.

Last edited:
I need it so hard as well.

+ Many other things regarding to the keybindings. For example you cant set the Down and Up Arrow Keys and some other Keys as well. And there should be the possibility to change the default keys for some options e.g. R F and C Keys.

Yeah we need a toggle/hold walk bind, the ability to rebind keys like F and others you cant bind and a single button bind for dodge/dash. Really disappointed to see how many basic essential stuff was left out of the PC controls.

Totally agree.
This is a must feature.
I don't know why they didn't put an option to toggle ADS, since we can toggle crouch and sprint.
Doesn't make sense.
This is a deal breaker. No ADS, No Aim sensitivity, and No WALKING, I mean really !!! every time I want to get in my car I just run on top of it, then run around it. I launch over railings and ledges and run into every door frame when trying to "walk" into a room. I mean only run and sprint? I end up just crouching everywhere so I don't miss everything, but then the no Aim down sight toggle just destroyed the game for me. If I could just even do aim sensitivity that might make up for having to run everywhere and holding down aim button, but all these super super basic things make me think it is not worth playing longer to find what other basic things they just overlooked.

Still no option.... THIS is a deal breaker for me. I don't mind waiting a couple of months for a game to iron out the bugs; unfortunately this is the norm for 15 years now. Yet a game relying heavy on shooting mechanics that lacks the option (default one for me) to toggle aim ads is very very bad. One of my favorite games is Deus Ex: Human Revolution, full played through it twice or or thrice. I still got the Deus Ex: Human Revolution with just 10 mins play time. Guess why? No toggle aim option.... Fix this please...

No toggle? Wow I did not notice that. I use a (momentary) foot petal for aim myself. I wonder it this is hidden in the key binding INI file, you may be able to set it that way. I have done that for other keys that can not be set in game.

I found this:

Last edited:
Still no toggle option for Quick Scan and Aim Down, no walking too, I wonder why it takes so long to add these minimum features. Please do something CDPROJEKT. That, and the "objective change" button (Z by default) that cannot be changed except by modifying game files is really a pain in the A**.

No toggle? Wow I did not notice that. I use a (momentary) foot petal for aim myself. I wonder it this is hidden in the key binding INI file, you may be able to set it that way. I have done that for other keys that can not be set in game.

I found this:
You can't set it in any .ini files. Even that would have been enough. And I'm tired of using third party apps to compensate for something that the game should have had from the beginning. I gave up on this game.

Top Bottom