Tom Clancy's The Division confirmed for PC!

+
Tom Clancy's The Division confirmed for PC!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F-Xu1S9wv0[/media]

Red0oG said:
Now, only thing we need is GTA V

GTA V will probably come to pc 6-10 months after the console release.

Red0oG said:
Now, only thing we need is GTA V /> .

It will come to PC, I'm sure.

I hate how Rockstar treats PC gamers. The GTA IV port was a f*cking joke. I hope this one will be better.

atthias said:
GTA V will probably come to pc 6-10 months after the console release.

Or it might come out with the next-gen versions which could be sooner.

I rarely get hyped for games these days, so Im not so impatient as it might seem (Witcher 3 is of course an exception!),but Im really looking forward to it.

atthias said:
It will come to PC, I'm sure.

I hate how Rockstar treats PC gamers. The GTA IV port was a f*cking joke. I hope this one will be better.

Yeah Rockstar are being pricks, they could change that by releasing an HD version of RDR ;).

Everybody loves to whine about Rockstar's PC port of GTA IV. Why!? Why are You people always forgetting that R* fixed it, better yet, showed a huge improvement in quality in their next titles (L.A. Noire and Max Payne 3)?

marcoolio1 said:
Everybody loves to whine about Rockstar's PC port of GTA IV. Why!? Why are You people always forgetting that R* fixed it, better yet, showed a huge improvement in quality in their next titles (L.A. Noire and Max Payne 3)?
La noire optimization was ehhh...

But i agree 200% with max payne 3,it is one of the most optimaized games i ever played,i was really surprised of how well it was optimaized :)/>
(And those visuals!)

Aside from the 30fps limit on L.A. Noire, which was totally understandable, because the game initially was never intended to come to PC, was an excellent port. I used that FPS hack and when I changed it (max FPS) to 60, it never dipped below 60, when I changed it to 120, it never dipped below 120. The problem was that because of unlocked framerate driving got screwed up.

Yes GTA 4 was a bad movement, but with LA Noire and especially Max Payne 3 (which is their best game till date imo, followed by RDR) which was amazing. Story, visuals, gameplay, you name it - everything was well done. The only complaint I had was that it was short (not sure saying it was bloody tough is a valid point) While I personally don't know for sure if I would like to see a MP4, as MP3 was ended well too, let's see.

GTA V will arrive on PC eventually, and I'm already waiting what all controversies this game is going to add to the franchise list :p

YUPI,one more game for Ubisoft to false-advertise on pc.

About GTA,i think that R* guys are just being jerks to the PC community,just like with RDR.But i admit,La Noire was and still is one of the best games out there,someone should make a book called "100 games you should play before you die" or something like that xD

in 2009 quite annoyin experience with gta 4..first of cpu and gpu get hot during game playthrough... clocked around 70-75 temp...my cpu was dead after couple of months ..thnx to warranty period of amd i got replacement...after that i have never played gta 4 on my pc...but i like max payne 3 ...

Division does look nice, not sure if its just a mission based shooter or open world MMO. Waiting to see more. Also Destiny would be nice to have on PC.

Really hype for this and Tintanfall also I really doubt Destiny is going to get a PC version, knowing how Halo turn out, that game is probably going to stay on the console exclusive side.

GFWL is being killed (praise the pc gods!)
They'll mostly use steamworks and quite obviously their socialclub like max payne 3 when released for PC.

Yeah The Division is an MMO but still it's not quite clear if there will be a story segment to it (SP) regardless looking forward to it nonetheless

Top Bottom