tomira door not opening

+
tomira door not opening

i wanted saltpeter so i went to tomira.she is inside the house but the door doesnt open
how to open the door.is this a glitch or i am missing something

---------- Updated at 07:14 AM ----------

didnt find the solution for tomira's locked door but got saltpeter from The Eternal Fire Priest / Alchemist at Elector's Square in Novigrad's Temple Isle

iCake

Forum veteran
Hmm, as far as I know Tomira's door is closed up untill the point you talk to the Nilfgaardian garison commander that points you to the local alchemist as she might know where to find buckthorn. Never tested this, but if you already have buckthorn in your inventory you'll not get sent to Tomira's, so maybe that's why the door remained closed.

It's possible that you waited to long with this quest. Some quests are limited to a certain stage of the game.

You may be able to bypass this with a console command. If you download the debug console and console extensions mod from nexus.
That mod has a command called skeletonkey that will unlock any door within a small radius.
Open the console with ' or F2 and just type 'skeletonkey' whilst standing close to the door.

Top Bottom