Tomorrow !

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
HenryGrosmont;n7677130 said:
Btw, I'm not sure Borkh is her biological father. In the books he speaks of himself as a draconian "witcher". So, maybe him and Saskia are both mutants, just like Geralt...
Aha. . . REDDorigen , who is Saskia's father?

IAxiiYourMother;n7677400 said:
I feel a flu coming on, better take tomorrow off...
Hahaha...
Lexandre;n7677410 said:
there will always be strong and overused meta decks that nobody likes but everyone plays
That's their problem, I'd say...
Riven-Twain;n7677590 said:
Thank you, REDDorigen !

HenryGrosmont, there you are -- now it's official.
No, it is not. Read below...

REDDorigen;n7677460 said:
Villentretenmerth aka Borkh Three Jackdaws.
That's your CDPR guys' assumption :p

Sapkowski actually has Borkh debating Geralt's point "that Golden Dragon is a legend" by saying that maybe there is one, a mutation. He also relates to Geralt being unable to sire children by holding Saskia and saying that he will survive through her. On top of that, he says that the hatchling was his payment (another "draconian witcher" reference) for helping Myrgtabrakke to safety. The same way Geralt binds himself to Ciri.

Last edited:
Marcin_Momot;n7677530 said:
Today's the day! :cheers:
My youngest son knows probably every quote from the game, but he loves the troll the most. "Human in Shop Shoop" and "Ahoy Hoy" are his favorites. That and doing smash-smash. So, lots of fun for him today too...

P.S. and his favorite card is the Golden Dragon.

Last edited:
HenryGrosmont;n7677670 said:
My youngest son knows probably every quote from the game, but he loves the troll the most. "Human in Shop Shoop" and "Ahoy Hoy" are his favorites. That and doing smash-smash. So, lots of fun for him today too...

P.S. and his favorite card is the Golden Dragon.

Out of curiosity, when he sees a worm, does he do an impression of Eredin? That would be fantastic

Got 46 ready to OPEEEEEEEEEN! As well as almost 6k scraps. Been hoarding for 3 weeks now.

I have been away...so only have about 2 kegs...

So I'll have to build my kegs from Nilfgaardian tears! King Bran, rightful King in the North will tear down all those black ones!

Hedlesss;n7678060 said:
Out of curiosity, when he sees a worm, does he do an impression of Eredin? That would be fantastic
Actually, his favorite quote is Eredin's. Sometimes he says to me or my wife: "Let's play Any Last Words"

HenryGrosmont;n7679320 said:
Actually, his favorite quote is Eredin's. Sometimes he says to me or my wife: "Let's play Any Last Words"

My favorite, purely for the accent and the way it is spoken is one of the dwarven units "Have yee ever had your kneecaps brrrokkkken" I just which I had the Legendaries to make a decent ST deck

I was up until 1am EST trying to make one last rank (11). And earning a couple more kegs to open today. One last push for the Weather Deck before I see what the patch does to it. I was concerned that when I got home from watching the game last night that I was gonna already be into the patch, and that I would be up all night building new decks. Glad the release isn't happening until later today. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom