Tom's Diner robbery

+
It's available for all life paths. It's the closest thing you're gonna get to a random encounter for the time being unfortunately.
Does the vendor actually give you free drink now?

I have one regret :

You have no option to try to solv the situation by diplomacy. You have got the strenth perc, or you have not.

this is what i say : you CAN'T deal with diplomacy and i whish we could. (sory for the misunderstanding.)
Seduction and Persuasion seem to be entirely removed from the namesake. Though there are those who will insist that body stats to intimidate people count. I guess you could say a diffuse form of Luck has been rolled into various perks.

Seduction and Persuasion seem to be entirely removed from the namesake. Though there are those who will insist that body stats to intimidate people count. I guess you could say a diffuse form of Luck has been rolled into various perks.
In classical RPG paper game, you often have the choise to use body percs or willpower or social skill to roll persuasion/intimidation.
I would like it was the same here.
We can imagine in this situation a form or threat, drawing your gun and "roll" indimidation with the reflex perc but... You can't.

Whatever, nothing is perfect. But, in this particular quest it's verry frustrating.

Top Bottom