Too lack of sex scenes and Element of love.

+
I would say a good change would be to do like I said. Just spawn random street workers all over town. They don't have to be packed in there, but they should be pretty common. Meanwhile in some areas (near the sex shops that we can't interact with) there should be a lot more. And you should also see Mox guards near those in their territory, because THAT'S WHAT THEY DO.

Along with the random joy toys you can have fun with (with the short cutscenes), there should be fun to be had at clubs and such. Lap dances and the like. Actual strippers working the poles and such.

And the Brain Dances, which were SUPPOSED to be in the game but got removed for some reason. Again, just add some different scenes, and let players by BD's by scene with various characters in them. It's just using stuff that's already in the game. Just make it vastly better.

Have V able to become a regular, where if you visit the same joy toy enough times, you start getting some special dialogue. Maybe even add in a few little quests for them, like picking up something they need, helping out a friend, or even a rescue at some point. Which would trigger after X amount of visits.

It would make the world feel a lot more alive in that regard. And fit vastly more with the setting than the game does now.
It feels slightly unfinished - maybe released a tad too early. I also think being on consoles they may have toned back for a wider audience appeal. If it was PC only, we would get what we got from Witchers. Maybe in the sequel or DLC we might see something more. this had more of a GTA feel for me than witcher. I still like the game but agree its missing that sleazy core element that makes it a cyberpunk 2077 game we were expecting. Plus missed opportunities with brain dances and other mechanics they introduced. Not bad overall but tough choice for them as they can't keep it in development forever with such a wide release on so many systems. So hoping they do DLC to finish the game or add more sleaze in future patches.
I very agree. The feeling of incompleteness is too strong.

Where do you found Judy again, after you have romanced here, she is no where to be found? Can you actually do anything with the romance?

guys, i have a serious question.

Do you have a feeling that we are vocal minority here ? it feels like everyone is enjoying game and will forget about it in a week or two.
And we are here dreaming about how to force devs to make this game better ?

i feel sad

:giveup:
I have less and less expectations that the game improves, I think that the ego of the developers will be their grave.

I was so sad that Judy just sits looking out a window for eternity instead of actually being a couple with V, I think it would be nice to have more connection with your romance character.. :(

The amount of sexiness in Night City with the contrast to actual sex and romance tells me CDPR's intentions are there and visible, but it's sometimes painfully obvious that they most likely had to make compromises with the actual sex and it's extent.

My intuition tells me that they probably intended to push the content envelope further, or actually did push further, but the ESRB told them to cut it out.

At this rate, i may not even see a fully adult roleplaying game of this caliber in my lifetime; the ESRB just won't back off it seems.

My also big nitpick is actual sustained/formal romance/dating seems to be a bit of a struggle even for CDPR, i don't know if this is just a case of choosing narrative over substance; but it's possible something like this also got cut out of the game.

Bottom-line, i really believe CDPR could do better then this when it comes to romance, A LOT better.

Guest 4461026

I have less and less expectations that the game improves, I think that the ego of the developers will be their grave.
The devs usually dont get a lot of say about when and how something gets released. Its all decisions made by the management who's highest priority is company growth and sales numbers.
They will fix it, but not add all the deeper, raunchier content people are hoping for since the mass audience doesnt care about that. The mass audience wants Far Cry, so thats what they ended up making. There is a reason content got cut, they removed all the more niche stuff nerds want in a game and left the stuff for people who play through the story once and then move on to a new game. Investors dont give a shit about your love for their product, unless it somehow makes them even more money. TBH i expect the next CDPR game to have microtransactions. Never underestimate the calculatory nature of neoliberal growth-based capitalism.

yeah i think we are some vocal minority who wants game better, but game is already earned millions of dollars to CDPR they will fix some bugs and forget it. Broad audience is happy and thats it. They wont waste time on small people like us

The devs usually dont get a lot of say about when and how something gets released. Its all decisions made by the management who's highest priority is company growth and sales numbers.
They will fix it, but not add all the deeper, raunchier content people are hoping for since the mass audience doesnt care about that. The mass audience wants Far Cry, so thats what they ended up making. There is a reason content got cut, they removed all the more niche stuff nerds want in a game and left the stuff for people who play through the story once and then move on to a new game. Investors dont give a shit about your love for their product, unless it somehow makes them even more money. TBH i expect the next CDPR game to have microtransactions. Never underestimate the calculatory nature of neoliberal growth-based capitalism.
Well, if it is money, with his great ideas and believing he knows what people want, his shares have fallen by 41%.

Guest 4461026

Well, if it is money, with his great ideas and believing he knows what people want, his shares have fallen by 41%.
Thats due to PS4 and Xbox performance though, not because a minority is disappointed in the lack of deep rpg mechanics.

Guest 4461026

Honestly, with all the sex and nudity in Witcher 3, I'm amazed that Cyberpunk is so tame.
Its especially funny because some american reviewers complained how sex-obsessed this game is. And then it turns out its way tamer than many other games out there, the only difference being that you can completely pointlessly choose what your genitals look like and dangle them around in the inventory screen. I really wonder if they cut sexual content to appease the puritan american culture, since as we all know they dont care if you see brains splattered all over a wall as long as there are no terrifying nipples visible.

After just one sex, all their feelings of love disappear.
There is no difference in relation to the extras that pass on the street.
It's so sad and awkward.
When the story with the main characters is over,
There is nothing to see except one prostitute and one sex scene.
To me it sounds just like in real life..

Finally came across a drug dealer.

Dealer: Got all kinds of crazy drugs for sale.
V: Lemme' see.
Dealer: Here you go, take a look at these healthy supplements.

Me: So disappointed.

CDPR's version of Night City is schizophrenic at best. Every where you look it gives the impression that you're in Night City but you're not. You're in a Disney brain dance version of Night City. I'm loving the story so far but outside of the story I can't say waiting for this game for eight years was even remotely worth it.

I've said many times on this forum that the announcement of CP2077 is what convinced me to not quit gaming because I was tired as an adult of spending thousands on what amounts to a children's hobby. I thought CP2077 would change that game, it doesn't. Love the story, love Night City as far as its constructed and I love Johnny Silverhand but if CP2077 is a step forward for mature games its a single step forward and a single step back simultaneously at best.

Just got a timely text from The Bartmoss Collective:

"Corporate oppression will only end once you stop oppressing yourself."

Last edited:
I agree. These are some discrepancies that can be immersion braking if you start thinking about them.
Im sure they worked on a lot of these things - or at least had them in mind - and will continue working on most of the cut content that didn't make it for the release.
But with them now being a big name and in the eye of the public they probably have a lot of pressure to stay conform to conservative narrow-minded thinking.

Well, looks like there is quite some potential for modding then...

After just one sex, all their feelings of love disappear.
There is no difference in relation to the extras that pass on the street.
It's so sad and awkward.
When the story with the main characters is over,
There is nothing to see except one prostitute and one sex scene.

Simply put CDPR lied about their well fleshed out romance. One girl and boy joy doll for the entire Night City, damn they must be overworked and revved out like a supercar. Night girls do not even come into your car, they stand on the street-side looking sexy and taunting you only to ignore your horn. The horn on your car is useless for it does nothing for the game. At least in GTAV girls come into the car. This is definitely not GTAV, this game is unfinished in my opinion, and hyped up with scenes to get people to buy it. CDPR needs to come good in 2021 to redeem this game and their ratings or their next release will be less anticipated.

Attachments

• photomode_13122020_105042.png
    photomode_13122020_105042.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 161
I dreamed of electric (useful in combat) cybernetic mods for dicks.
Something like: "I have a hidden blade, guess where it is... Here's Johnny!". SNIKT! :LOL:

Also, also. Brain Dance was there. And this is sad.

Screen from 2018 gameplay.

Whole video:

The downgrade is huge.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 170
Last edited:
Top Bottom