Too lack of sex scenes and Element of love.

+
Mass Effect 3 got a whole DLC that was most things the fans wanted (and honestly changed the entire tone of the game in a positive way). They called all the love interest voice actors back in the studio and generated some amazing content, so that could happen here with romances being more fleshed out before endgame.
I really hope so.

I understand the argument that this game isn't a dating sim, but the world lacks any semblance to meaningful human interaction outside of these few attempts at getting a main character to feel something for you or just f*** you. Maybe it's not so much that players are craving more romance options, but more precisely more options to build ANY type of meaningful bond with people in the world. The fact is, after these romantic side stories are done with, all that is left is walking around, looking for other NPCs to bond with, because the ones you actually did bond with 'peaced out' on you - only problem is the city is filled with walking cardboard cutouts.

The main problem with everything in the game is that they violated their own rule?
"Not until the game is done?"
Imagen them claiming perfection and they pump-out a WannaB 76 piece of junk?
You can fix this that is, if you are really wanting to get back the good will and love we all had for you?

Audio is broken with this last fix, both in-game and when I watched videos on you tube, news show.

I am guessing you do not understand the need to test something before you push-it-out and then wait to get our feedback.
That's like being a lazy-dev, like Bethesda. I just hope you do not repeat their never fixing problems we point out?
Such a roller-coaster ride of love and hate?
Is divorce the solution?
I have never again bought a Bethesda game since FO4 and knew not to buy anything else, esp 76 knowing it only had a few years of
development, if it actually had that many years...more like paste and copy using the same old crappy engine that over 15yrs old?
You can do better CD-P-red?

Last edited:
A good point is that Night City is a place of futuristic extremes, lawlessness, moral depravity, hedonism, greed, pride and all the other sad states of human nature and what is left of it. And in between all of that you still have heartwarming true and relatable people that don't seem much different from you and me. The joy and happiness of seeing such personal ties develop between them shows such grand contrast to the dark swallowing void of a gigantic city. And i agree there should be more sex and strip clubs and depravity simply because it will show how valuable your true love is with the person you chose to romance. And I feel there should be consequences if you go for a joytoy or any other romance past your relationship start with another.
The single most disappointing bit of Cyberpunk is the mentioned end at the beginning of a relationship. The lack of interaction and inability to show affection or do more with your partner. It was so sad because they are made so real, they are voice acted and written to immaculate perfection and everything about them made you fall in love with them. And past that point the magic seems gone until the ending bits. I know there are people that don't care about the romances, I don't know at this point if they are majority or minority, but personally it is the the best reward and value I ended up hoping for while going tru the game. No gunplay no gameplay no event or future customization feature will pull me in again aside from a more deeper relationship with the character I love.
Am happy to see that many wish for same and I really sympathize with those that wish for more characters to romance but please not in this state, not when you realize that your relationship has ended after the first intimate part.

The most redicelous thing in the game is you can only romance your partner once
Even the only romance with panam gets rudely interrupted you won't get a chance again
Same as judy and river only one time
And after that it is only talk
Not even new dialogue options or anything
Even they give you acces to their home
You cannot even sleep there
Or sit on the bench or interact with anything besides the mirror or the stash
The partner always be in the same spot
And they always have the same dialogue options

They really should have changed it and put some more work into it

Maybe ability to take them on dates
More dialogue options based in your gigs
Or just something new ..
Because right now You be dating a talking statue who has no further use ..

guys, i have a serious question.

Do you have a feeling that we are vocal minority here ? it feels like everyone is enjoying game and will forget about it in a week or two.
And we are here dreaming about how to force devs to make this game better ?

i feel sad

:giveup:
Most true fans of CDPR titles in general are unhappy...
Post automatically merged:

Witcher 2 and 3 had less censorship and better made sex scenes than this game

Is CDPR reading this forums?
Do you really think there will be more to this? I do hope so and everyday that I'm on this forum I see so many people wanting the same things and I always wonder if they are ever reading what we write and are going to listen to us and give us the game they promised us.

Do you really think there will be more to this? I do hope so and everyday that I'm on this forum I see so many people wanting the same things and I always wonder if they are ever reading what we write and are going to listen to us and give us the game they promised us.
I recently heard that they plan to add one Joy Toy.
Their problem-solving approach is obviously wrong.
I don't think that adding a few joy toys will increase the degree of freedom of the game. The game's system needs to be reorganized.

To be honest if I was a developer that worked on the game and wanted to see feedback i would go to these forums, reddit is a clusterfuck, with adds and difficult to keep track of. At least for me.
Discord is an army of over 100k people talking at the same time that will overclock your brain if you try keep up with. I feel that this forum offers good way for them to test the subjects as well as keep track of them, see engagement with it and responses.

And in the end we will know, I am personally very invested in my bits of concerns and I'll be pushing for them for very very long, and I encourage all to do same for the issues they feel need more care and attention.

In the end we will know if it bears any fruit and that will give us wisdom going forward.

To be honest if I was a developer that worked on the game and wanted to see feedback i would go to these forums, reddit is a clusterfuck, with adds and difficult to keep track of. At least for me.
Discord is an army of over 100k people talking at the same time that will overclock your brain if you try keep up with. I feel that this forum offers good way for them to test the subjects as well as keep track of them, see engagement with it and responses.

And in the end we will know, I am personally very invested in my bits of concerns and I'll be pushing for them for very very long, and I encourage all to do same for the issues they feel need more care and attention.

In the end we will know if it bears any fruit and that will give us wisdom going forward.
I hope CDPR does not create games with their own ideas and accepts the opinions of users.

Reddit is just a meme website. they post mostly glitches and panam's ass. And to filter through that junk you can find good discussion boards, but they are hidden between all that "KARMA FARMING MEME" threads..

Is there a way to contact them personally?

Actually, The way they feed back problems is also unsatisfactory.
There is currently no option to contact them directly unless it is a big bug that makes the game itself unplayable.
They just guide them to write on the bulletin board.
I don't know if they are reading this bulletin board or if they are laughing at it.

While am sure some of the developers have facebook and twitter pages, surely they all have emails (wish i knew if they did and which). I don't know if I am allowed or fair in advocating for us to stalk them out basically and bombard them with our requests no matter how humble they might be. Because you see, even if they have a public profile which makes it fair game to talk to them, they are probably already spammed with all sorts of requests and positive and negative feedback. Ours might just be lost in a pile of endless words.

And those that are bit private in their presence on the internet I assume would love for it to stay that way. If I knew how to reach the writers I would already be sending them love letters on how well they wrote Judy and some of the other characters.
However, on discord you can clearly see a list of people that are genuine CDPR staff, and you can just send them a message directly, but again you can imagine as there are over 100k users active at any moment, how many of them spam them actively to get their attention... It is why I haven't done that yet out of same fear.
It is 13 million people that bought the game, if just 1% of them are as passionate about it and try actively to reach them, we are talking about 130k people spam fest.

But in discord, there are no subject structures, there are no focused topics, there is an endless stream of words that talk in generalities past each other. Reddit and Twitter are as MojoBreaker here said, meme sites that just spam for lolz or karma farm with edgy stuff. Cool kids corner I guess or such.

Here I feel our investment is worth most because there is more structure and less spamming. And the best you could hope for is for the Community Manager to forward your thoughts and ideas to the dev team. If you could get them to do that, and it is their job to do so, battle is half won then. I don't know if mods have such powers to bring it to their attention. So make sure to give your suggestions structured and precise, you never know whose eyes it might graze.

Top Bottom