Too many bugs

+
Like the title says. Delayed for nearly a year and the game is just absolutely littered with bugs and glitches. First launched the game no problem, but about 3 hours into the game I start noticing bugs. One of the bugs is when you are looking into a mirror your character ends up without hair, next is when doing the fight club side mission you will come across moments that when you defeat someone you get insta defeat with 100% health. I've already been launched into the air for trying to climb up a wall, followed by unkillable mobs and one of the main missions is bugged because I spooked the enemy but got into a vehicle making them friendly as soon as I leave the vehicle. The blocking and counter with fists is also bugged to high hell. You can time the counter perfectly and the game registers as you having your hands down.

[Update] Another bug just popped up again. During the Beat on the Brat: Rancho Coronado quest in the middle of the fight an Animal NPC climbed down and decided to shoot me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom