too many keywords / suggestion for options

+
too many keywords / suggestion for options

using keywords for every other effect just makes the cards way more annoying to read... instead of having self-explanatory card descriptions, it just becomes a matter of memorizing keywords and reading half-baked "sentences" (i'm not saying it's difficult, just saying it's boring)

"at the start of your fourth turn" > "timer:4:start of turn"

call me crazy, but i do enjoy reading the text more than a bunch of broken words; i suppose this is being done for the mobile platform, since people over there seem to have an aversion to reading more than 3 words at a time, but the overall experience shouldn't be diminished to accommodate lazy people.

it would be nice to have a menu toggle for "simple card text", if you toggle it on, the card text will appear with keywords; if you toggle off, it would appear as it currently does. (IE: decoy has the "fleeting" tag, but the text also specifies that it banishes itself)
since CDPR already implemented the option for classic soundtrack, i don't see this as being much of an issue... (it would also be nice to have options for classic menu/board arts, and possibly different UI layouts [given that the current one is largely designed for consoles and hurts the PC experience])

Last edited:
Both issues have already been addressed.

You can toggle simplified/detailed text description in the settings.
And every keyword is explained when hoovering over a card.

4RM3D;n8548030 said:
Both issues have already been addressed.

You can toggle simplified/detailed text description in the settings.
And every keyword is explained when hoovering over a card.

from what i heard on the stream, the option was to toggle the hovering box explaining the keyword.
and i don't have an issue with knowing what they mean, just that reading them is horrible.

(if not, then my mistake... i'll delete the post)

Last edited:
Some keywords are unnecessarily vague IMO. Why is it "Highest/Lowest" unit instead of "Strongest/Weakest". Also "Fleeting" was perfectly fine as a keyword because the word itself is descriptive enough. "Doomed" just seems dramatically cheesy. I hope these get more streamlined in the future.

Keywords are really uneccessary and oftentimes sound awkward. I prefered the good old readable text. Now it's like reading a source code...

It's just a matter of time... once you play you will be soon going to find it friendly. It's always hard to accept something new at start imo.

I only have problem with same looking or confusable keywords like.... Resilient & Resistant etc.

TH3WITCH3R;n8562640 said:
It's just a matter of time... once you play you will be soon going to find it friendly. It's always hard to accept something new at start imo.

I only have problem with same looking or confusable keywords like.... Resilient & Resistant etc.

Resilient & Resistant & Relentless huh

Top Bottom