I just wanted to make a list of cards that I think have noticeably too many provisions:
- Dudu - This card will hardly ever get more than 10 value. It is rarely used as well.
- Iorveth's Gambit - Traps overall kind of suck and although this card could give the player more than 13 value, the randomness of it makes it absolute terrible.
- Phoenix - This card used to be auto-included in a lot of decks and I hardly ever see it now. I think it's mainly due to the fact that it's a low value unit and an artifact as well. It also costs 13 provisions.
- Caretaker - Artifacts are getting nerfed every month and this guy(?) has been forgotten completely. Although I don't like artifacts in general, I think this guy actually needs a different ability overall or some kind of buff.
- Garrison/Bekker's Rockslide/Etc - There are a few special cards in the game that I personally think should cost the same as their provision cost. Mostly because they just have a singular ability like, "Boost/Damage by X amount."
- Spears/Shield - These two cards have been nerfed into the ground. I think they should cost 5 for 5 now.