TOO OP for story missions even on VERY HARD at lvl36! Any way to scale up story missions?

+
Hi everybody,

It seems to me I made a little mistake by doing a looot of side content before really engaging in main story. I'm level 36 now and just leaving Pacifica part of the story and the main issue I have now is that story missions are way too easy (in Journal danger is VERY LOW) which I kinda don't like, primarily because of boss fights and other combat gameplay inside of story missions.

What I figured out is, I can use lower level and lower stats guns and clothes to make it more challenging, but I kinda don't want to do that. I would love to scale missions up to my level!

Anybody else don't like that missions can get to low and very low level of danger? I get that you are supposed to be feel unbeatable at high level, but I don't think anybody needs to "lower difficulty" for me since there is OP cyberware and guns which can make you feel unbeatable at Moderate level of danger and still keep it challenging. Especially when you can enter the combat with 50 healing "potions" and 50 grenades + Legendary Sandevistan and Legendary Kereznikov.

Anybody has any advice or MOD to suggest to scale things up or tweak enemies to make combat more challenging ?

Played one character with no cyberware( beside the 3 which forcefully installed ) and weapon before, just use punch and stealth takedown, quite challenging.

Nop. Main quest is simple not balanced properly at the moment as maxing the difficulty or playing on very hard from the start will do nothing. A scaling option along with the mega patch will be godsend. A proper one this time(visions of fighting upscaled rats... shudder :cry: ).

So, what I found is the following (and I'm ok with this method):

1. I installed Cyberpunk Trainer (mod) which allows you to manipulate your level.
2. I lowered my level to 21 (with a little bit of experimenting, came to conclusion that for me at this point that level makes most sense)
3. Now everything I craft, or pick up, is going to be around my level (until I level up to 22,23,24... and so on)

I crafted my favorite weapons again and they are 21 level now, not 36 anymore. Kinda happy with this method.

IMPORTANT: you still get to keep all of cyberware and clothes and weapons equiped which you had on you before you changed your level, which I like. I get to keep my Legendary Kereznikov and Legendary Sandevistan, but all other stuff is level 21 right now.

Top Bottom