[Tool] TW2/TW3 Models converter

+
I just discovered your program while looking for a way to convert the game meshes to STL files so I can try and 3d print some miniatures. First I wanted to say this is an awesome program, but I've been running into some crashes when trying to load the rigs for certain models - specifically the Basilisk, Cockatrice, and Lessun/Leshy models.

From what I have gathered looking at the files in W3Edit, the Basilisk/Cockatrice use the Gryphon rig, however when I try to load it in the converter the program crashes. Same with the Lessun/Ancient_Lessun meshes and the Lessog base_entity. I don't see an error of any kind, just closes out the program, so not sure what is going on there.

Also, any chance of exporting the meshes to another format, like FBX with the bones/mesh? I followed the tutorial to export to B3D, then open that in Fragmotion and export to another format, but when i try to import the ms3d file in Blender it seems to be blank - no mesh, bones, etc. If I use .obj instead all the skeleton/rig data is lost. :\

Hello,
has anyone successfully converted a Witcher 2 armor mesh? I know it's a mesh from Redkit files and those aren't supported, but I'd like to edit some armors and wonder if anyone actually has done so.
Thanks

Hi,

A new version is online :)

There is the changelog :
  • The Witcher 1 importer : Fix normals, fix skinning, animations support, fix some transparent textures in the renderer
  • RedEngine importer/exporter : Fix some bugs with meshes positions (thanks to @Nemomallo and @Goospo for the reports and test cases)
  • New tools for the Cyanide games, in particular The council : CPK unpacker, CEF/Prefab loader, template loader
  • Resize tool : Fix issues with object with 0 size on some axis (thanks @Nemomallo for the report)
  • UI : Various improvements and fixes, fix old Windows GUI theme used, add an option to show the normals in the display menu
  • Settings : Save search and windows settings
  • Update dependencies
  • Add russian translation (thanks to Max Ivanov for the translation)

Some screenshots and gif :

Last edited:
Nice, nicer the nicest to hear from you again thank you very much for the new version I will it soon!

Greetings Nemo

Most of the meshes with bones are deformed and 00_naked_body and 00_tortured_body are crashing the program.

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu (207).png
    Zrzut ekranu (207).png
    627.9 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Hey, all -- quick reminder that we don't allow and direct downloads to be posted, in either file or link form. For files, be sure you are posting a link to a separate hosting site. For text, please post the actual text in a spoiler, or post a link to something like Pastebin if it's too large. (15,000 characters per post max.)

Top Bottom