Top 2 things you wish weren't in Gwent

+
Top 2 things you wish weren't in Gwent

For me:

1) agile ( nearly every unit shold be row tied)
. Rows should play a much bigger purpose
2) Weather

Personally, I'm none too fond of reveal and card- and card-power-stealing mechanisms. I could do without both of these concepts. They seem to cause a wee bit too much aggravation -- not to mention they're rather rude, honestly.

1. Kambi: I really, really dislike the design of that card. Thankfully it's not viable enough to see much play.
2. The ability of some NG units to target Revealed cards in opponent's hand. Yes, I've used it myself, but I still don't like the mechanic.

RidiculousName;n10001211 said:
2. The ability of some NG units to target Revealed cards in opponent's hand. Yes, I've used it myself, but I still don't like the mechanic.
Agreed. I consider this a highly problematic tactic, simulation of espionage and counter-intelligence regardless.

idomyownstunts;n10001461 said:
2. Idomyownstunts
Quite right. He's an infamous and notorious troublemaker. I've even heard he always hands out GGs. . . . Truly, a loose cannon.

By the way, welcome back! Haven't seen you for a while.

1. Whining posts.
2. The reveal mechanics that allow to reset even GOLD cards to 1.
3. the fact that some of the cards now are completely useless... such as Hjalmar, Triss Butt, YenCon, Malena makes me sad. And Kambi also, yes Kambi, I like it because it changes completely the rules of the game, having to play in a different way and think the strategic carefully, although I agree that it should not be easy to play and to win with it.
4. People that cannot count.

Last edited:
panerola;n10001761 said:
1. Whining posts.
2. The reveal mechanics that allow to reset even GOLD cards to 1.
3. the fact that some of the cards now are completely useless... such as Hjalmar, Triss Butt, YenCon, Malena makes me sad. And Kambi also, yes Kambi, I like it because it changes completely the rules of the game, having to play in a different way and think the strategic carefully, although I agree that it should not be easy to play and to win with it.

Your point 1 contradicts points 2 and 3.

And what about the top two things you wish weren't in Gwent - I'll stress the word TWO - and
panerola;n10001761 said:

Tir_na_Lia;n10002161 said:
1) Mill 1) Copying cards (Operator/Summoning Circle)

These are not the things which brokes Gwent. You can play around them. Actually they required for a card game, if we will see any broken combo, you can play mill deck and counter your opponent.

You can play around mill. Keep your draw cards like blue stripes scout until you'll draw the other commandos.
You can play around copying cards too. You can mulligan them, against Summoning Circle you can play any bronze or silver card to counter your opponent.

The real things not to be Gwent is Create mechanic. RNG based mechanic.

Top Bottom