1. Balanced level, skill tree/progression
2. "Street Cred" should be flexible and has real impact on the world with good/bad consequence.
Fix it, too. For example "City Center - Fixer" will call you only if you have +25lvl Streed Cred. It makes no sense, that the fixer call you and you have 10 lvl and the enemies are 25lvl on this district, that you see only skull icons. So it would save you from too many calls at once.
3. Fix Police and Gangster (would love, if a gangster is chasing you with car/bike, which is not related to the main story).
* Better side quests just like Witcher 3 with actual cutscenes instead of delivering the whole story through shards.
* Better physics, AI & Police. Specially lack of water effects bother me.
* Make better introductions to Fixers, Districts & Gangs instead of rushing through the story.
-Flesh out the unique gangs with more interaction and gameplay involvement ( turf wars, raids, smuggling, heist,)
- Several different options and possibilities in mission design where as one player to another may get an entirely different experience based on their choices and actions. (Really ramp up the roleplaying aspect of this roleplaying game lol)
-Side activities similar to Gwent. There's a pool table in several clubs.....Make a pool minigame why not?
I'll try to stay as realistic as possible, so no crazy demands like "remake the whole damn game".
1. Improve traffic and pedestrians systems. Better and more varied AI behavior. Look at GTA and better GTA clones for reference. Meaningful police system, not random spawn behind your back. Let police chase me with aircraft and cars. Or send drones if I'm hiding in some tight spot. Whatever.
2. Add some side activity to interact with the city. Let me spend hard earned cash on nice things. Endless possibilities for something beyond killing cyborgs.
The major thing I wanted was more social interaction that opened up into side quest. Being able to visit places like the Lizzy's Bar and Afterlife to see who has popped in there and what they may have going on. Also, secret NPC's that take notice of how you are dressed and make themselves known to you, based on your social status. Things like this could either work for or against you, based on your character build. If you are not strong enough, you will definitely suffer for getting yourself involved with this NPC.
-Enemy AI ( it's not even exist at all, if a gang member is shooting at the police, no matter what you do he keeps shooting at the police, even if you sit in front of him, he still doesn't care about you at all, that's just one example, the enemy AI in this game is one of the worst in the whole game history )
- Traffic AI (nope, not exist )
- 3rd Person cut-scenes
The real problem is that I want to add a hundred more things to this list.
1. Train in Gym with Animals and have changeable body like in GTA San Andreas
2. Learn hacking with Voodoo Boys and boost skills just in that way
3. Do contraband with Nomads and have cars special modification that just Nomad have
1. Better customization: Hair/tattoo salons, cosmetic surgery clinics. Make all clothing (and weapons) craftable/upgradable like they were iconics. Working automatic reflective surfaces, targeted 3D ads, to see said customization.
2. Better AI: From a complete overhaul of the police/wanted system to combat AI and badly needed item balancing.
3. Better NPC interactions: Add minor NPCs that liven up the zombie apocalypse, ie. romanceable girl next door.
- endings respecting the lore and continuity of the game
- added replayability
... And the stuff that was promised. I am of with mantis blades not enable wallrunning, because it broke mission design. But most cuts look like they were made because of bugs and convenience and not because of balancing.
- some kind of side activity/minigame; doesn't have to be in-depth like Gwent, just... something
- being able to see the name of the song and station that's playing it while driving
- gorilla arms reducing the body attribute requirement for opening doors based on their rarity
1 - More clothing options and cool looking implants like the ones you see in npcs through the game, for arms and legs, like that merc looking guy next to the elevator by Wilson's gunshop or Rita Wheeler or that valentino woman in Heroes mission, with the golden plated implants.
2 - A DLC that picks up after the ending and gives us an opportunity to have a happy ending? But make it not so easy to achieve.
3 - Quickslots for Quickhacks, so instead of opening the menu and select the quickhack, you can just look at something and press a button and the quickhack takes action, for me it would make combat more fluid and chaotic.
Romance Improvements: the ability to decline romances because you are in a relationship and the ability to visit your romanced partner for cuddles or a booty call (can just fade to black and cut to naked after the fact frankly). Once you are given "the keys" to a place, the ability to sleep there as well (not just in your apartment) would be good. Obviously more RP interactions with the romances would be great as well, but I consider that a long term goal while the points here should be much easier to implement quickly.
The Date: The game is supposed to have a time sensitive main story yet there is no real way to know how much time has passed in the game. The current date of the game should be visible so you can track it and make suitable decisions about what to progress when. For me its absence is immersion breaking. This would also help explain some apparent problems with the narrative now - eg Evelyn's story post The Heist.
UI Improvements: 3 things that I very much want in the UI;
Auto-walk. This would make walking around less annoying.
Walk (not the jog we use as default)/Slow Drive (not stopped or full speed). This would make it easier to enjoy the city as you walk around.
Ability to move HUD elements and resize them. (Who thought putting ammo and health in opposite corners instead of together in the bottom or top middle of screen was a good idea?)
There are many other things I'd like to see happen which range from small (you know Padre from the intro montage, but he introduces himself to you as a stranger when you enter his turf) to much larger matters many of which have been addressed by other posters in this thread.
CP2077 is a game I really enjoy playing, but it does have room to improve.
-1 : Copy/Duplicate all Features from the first Watch-Dogs (Ubisoft ) and Sleeping Dogs (United Front Games ) +Car-chase with the NCPD (with MAXTAC in maximum alert ) or some gangs after somes quests
+ Unlimited race with car and moto
+ Some activity ( Poker, Drinking game, Parkour, Billard etc )
-2 : Make/Change the main story and side quests more insteresting and longer... + A little humor in a bully world doesn't really hurt, I know V isn't the merc with mouth like Deadpool but that doesn't mean he/she can't joke...
+ Replace Dexter DeShawn by his bodyguard who knows better the location, so we can hunt and take revenge (a very long quests ) ( Seriously, Devs, the video with Dexter and T-Bug was a very good plot for a main quest... )
+ Find a way to make the sides quests more interesting ( repetitive and boring... )
-3 : Make the Random PNJ Subtitles BiGGER , very hard to read and impossible when they moving.... ( I know I'm repeating myself there )