Top 50 Cyberpunk Characters of All Time

+
Niecely done! I could argue about some numbers, but over all it's hard to disagree. Of course, there are some characters I wouldn't consider "the best" or even worth mentioning, like Vincent Law or Niobe, and replaced them with, I don't know, Ellen Ripley and Forever Carlye from Lazarus. Aliens is not technicaly cyberpunk, but neither is Terminator. And Ripley is an archetype of a regular person standing up to The Man.
Anyway. Good job!

Only few things id argue about on location in list on some of them. only disappointment i have in it is Sylia Stingray isnt included Being the founder ringleader and kind of Generalist of the knightsabers. And Bassically with out her Priss wouldnt of even been on the list to begin with

Good work, but I probably would've put Molly Millons a bit higher since she and Case are such iconic characters in the genre. I'd have also ranked Motoko Kusanagi and Batou a bit higher.

Technically, The Terminator isn't cyberpunk, but the designs of the T-Units and the weapons have had a tremendous influence on the genre so I can accept inclusion of characters from those movies.

I loved that you listed the MCP and Shodan. I think you could almost do a separate list for psycho AIs.

Top Bottom